Screenshot_20210106-144915.png
Screenshot_20210106-144915.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 423 times
"VOTE SHEMOCRACY! You will only have to do it once!" -Loyalty Officer Aresen
Hugh Akston

Re: Calling 2020 for Entropy

Post by Hugh Akston »

As usual, if anyone is to blame, it's not Donald Trump

"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
Shem

Post by Shem »

Since I think he deleted it; here's the text of the tweet from Trump:
These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
"VOTE SHEMOCRACY! You will only have to do it once!" -Loyalty Officer Aresen
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Shem wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 18:28 Since I think he deleted it; here's the text of the tweet from Trump:
These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
Sad!
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

dhex

Post by dhex »

Not gonna lie that's pretty cool

Eta on a more serious note how big was this crowd? It's missing from the coverage I've read so far but I've been talking colleagues and friends off the ledge all afternoon.
"i ran over the cat and didnt stop just carried on with tears in my eyes joose driving my way to work." - God
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

dhex wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 18:58 Not gonna lie that's pretty cool
I kinda want a bronze statue of Podium Guy as the centerpiece of the Trump presidential library.
Aresen

Post by Aresen »

Since crimes committed in the District of Columbia are considered in Federal Jurisdiction, what are the odds that Trump pardons the people who stormed the US Congress?
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex
dhex

Post by dhex »

Aresen wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 19:13 Since crimes committed in the District of Columbia are considered in Federal Jurisdiction, what are the odds that Trump pardons the people who stormed the US Congress?
That is the sort of dumbfuck thing he'd do.
"i ran over the cat and didnt stop just carried on with tears in my eyes joose driving my way to work." - God
Highway

Post by Highway »

Shem wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 18:28 Since I think he deleted it; here's the text of the tweet from Trump:
The message I saw on quotes of that tweet was that it was removed by Twitter.
Well, that was a long walk down a windy beach to a cafe that was closed...
thoreau

Post by thoreau »

All those billions on "homeland security" and some illiterate cousin-fucker on oxy takes over Pelosi's office.

"...if that monkey gets any smarter it's going to start shorting TSLA."
--JD
Highway

Post by Highway »

Eta on a more serious note how big was this crowd? It's missing from the coverage I've read so far but I've been talking colleagues and friends off the ledge all afternoon.
A reporter had said they thought it was "10,000", but from the images I saw midday, it definitely didn't look like the crowd outside the Capitol was more than 3 to 4 thousand. But that was from TV images, and not seeing all sides of the Capitol at a time.
Warren

Post by Warren »

Highway wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 19:39

A reporter had said they thought it was "10,000", but from the images I saw midday, it definitely didn't look like the crowd outside the Capitol was more than 3 to 4 thousand. But that was from TV images, and not seeing all sides of the Capitol at a time.
From the pics around the internet I'd put the total crowd of Trumpkins closer to 30K or 40K.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

thoreau wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 19:38 All those billions on "homeland security" and some illiterate cousin-fucker on oxy takes over Pelosi's office.
For reals. Authoritarianism is America's core competency. If they can't secure their own house then what is the government even good for?
lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

Hugh Akston wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 20:28
thoreau wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 19:38 All those billions on "homeland security" and some illiterate cousin-fucker on oxy takes over Pelosi's office.
For reals. Authoritarianism is America's core competency. If they can't secure their own house then what is the government even good for?
Naw we're not all that good at authoritarianism, especially not towards white people. We're great at blowing up brown people far away, but that's somewhat different.
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake
Highway

Post by Highway »

Warren wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 20:14
Highway wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 19:39

From the pics around the internet I'd put the total crowd of Trumpkins closer to 30K or 40K.
Yeah, images I've since seen of earlier at the Trump rally are definitely more people.
Aresen

Post by Aresen »

Hmmmm. Did he use her supply?
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Aresen

Post by Aresen »

lunchstealer wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 20:39
Naw we're not all that good at authoritarianism, especially not towards white people. We're great at blowing up brown people far away, but that's somewhat different.
However, the US used to be excellent at engineering coups. Now the US can't even do it on home field.

Warren

Post by Warren »

Aresen wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 22:01
lunchstealer wrote: 06 Jan 2021, 20:39
However, the US used to be excellent at engineering coups. Now the US can't even do it on home field.
It's so embarrassing. Like we're some shithole country or something.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Mo

Post by Mo »

his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Imagine being so committed to the anti-masking "covid-19 is a hoax" narrative, you refuse to cover your face even while you engage in acts of attempted sedition and KNOW you're being recorded.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b
nicole

Post by nicole »

Skimming from my paycheck?
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Sliced bagels aren't why trump won; it's why it doesn't matter who wins." -dhex
Warren

Post by Warren »

nicole wrote: 07 Jan 2021, 06:50
Skimming from my paycheck?
Get in a man's way?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Highway

Post by Highway »

Interesting to see an outside perspective: 7 minute report on itv News about the events at the US Capitol yesterday: