Market Failure!

Hugh Akston

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Hugh Akston »

I purchased a mid-priced replacement showerhead, and the box it came in was sealed on top with a embossed metal foil label to assure buyers that this is a genuine OEM brand-name product.

The bottom of the box was closed by folded flaps with not even a piece of tape to seal it.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
Warren

Post by Warren »

Hugh Akston wrote: 10 Jan 2021, 13:41 I purchased a mid-priced replacement showerhead, and the box it came in was sealed on top with a embossed metal foil label to assure buyers that this is a genuine OEM brand-name product.

The bottom of the box was closed by folded flaps with not even a piece of tape to seal it.
DON'T DO IT!
They probably slipped some Chinese knockoff in there. It'll make your hair fall out.
The opinions which are still persecuted strike the majority as so monstrous and immoral that the general principle of toleration cannot be held to apply to them. But this is exactly the same view as that which made possible the tortures of the Inquisition. - Bertrand Russell
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Warren wrote: 10 Jan 2021, 13:49
Hugh Akston wrote: 10 Jan 2021, 13:41 I purchased a mid-priced replacement showerhead, and the box it came in was sealed on top with a embossed metal foil label to assure buyers that this is a genuine OEM brand-name product.

DON'T DO IT!
They probably slipped some Chinese knockoff in there. It'll make your hair fall out.
Jokes on them. My hair fell out long ago.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
Warren

Post by Warren »

@#%*@##% $%*&@@!

My internal wifi shit the bed again and it seem there STILL aren't external wifi adapters comparable with Big Sur. WTF Capitalism? Supply my demand!

I can "tether" my iMac to my iPhone so the problem isn't dire. I'm not having to string cable over the back door. But still.
The opinions which are still persecuted strike the majority as so monstrous and immoral that the general principle of toleration cannot be held to apply to them. But this is exactly the same view as that which made possible the tortures of the Inquisition. - Bertrand Russell
Kolohe

Post by Kolohe »

The overall lack of large superbowl gatherings has significantly and negatively affected the retail chicken wing market at the local grocery store.

Basically, it's only get them right from the hot bar, or get a couple of overpriced packages of tyson's frozen.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex