Damn database problems

D.A. Ridgely

Re: Damn database problems

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

FWIW, I still can't find this forum via Tapatalk. Otherwise, I don't see any problems with the site, itself.
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Highway wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 19:14
Ellie wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 19:01 Anything else anybody wants fixed before I cut janus loose to go help other poor forums in need?
Well, before they go, they definitely get a really big Thank You! from me.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
Warren

Post by Warren »

For some reason twitter stopped working on Firefox, works on Chrome.

I hate Chrome.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Warren wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 16:55 For some reason twitter stopped working on Firefox, works on Chrome.

I hate Chrome.
Do you mean embeds? Because they are working for me on Firefox. Try clearing your cache.
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
Warren

Post by Warren »

Hugh Akston wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 17:09
Warren wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 16:55 For some reason twitter stopped working on Firefox, works on Chrome.

I hate Chrome.
Do you mean embeds? Because they are working for me on Firefox. Try clearing your cache.
Clearing cookies is such a pain in the ass. I've got the intertube set up how I like. It's like Cheers, everybody knows my name. Is there some reason to think that'll work, or is it just the next thing after "try rebooting the computer"?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Warren wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 18:03

I hate Chrome.
Clearing cookies is such a pain in the ass. I've got the intertube set up how I like. It's like Cheers, everybody knows my name. Is there some reason to think that'll work, or is it just the next thing after "try rebooting the computer"?
You don't have to clear your cookies when you clear your cache in FF. When you hit Clear History, the popup lets you decide what you want to clear.
Warren

Post by Warren »

Hugh Akston wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 18:12
Warren wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 18:03

I hate Chrome.
You don't have to clear your cookies when you clear your cache in FF. When you hit Clear History, the popup lets you decide what you want to clear.
Ah thanks.
But that didn't help. I just see the little birdie, and it doesn't even link. :(
THIS SPACE FOR RENT