I don't want to believe: The UFO thread

thoreau

Re: I don't want to believe: The UFO thread

Post by thoreau »

JasonL wrote: 21 May 2021, 10:19
lunchstealer wrote: 20 May 2021, 15:07
Pham Nuwen wrote: 20 May 2021, 15:02 NO I WONT LEAVE THAT COMMENT AND MOVE ALONG!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!???? WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GHOSTS AND ANGELS AND FUCKING ALIENS????!!!! WE CAN FILM ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT BUT NOT FUCKING GHOSTS OR ALIENS??????!!! EVER???? BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS. THE LOT OF US!!!
I mean, we film hundreds of incidents of police brutality and we are assured that that almost never happens and we shouldn't judge all cops by the few bad apples they fiercely and tirelessly shield from any consequences beyond sternly worded paid administrative vacation.
The yeti hunts by placing a knee on the neck. Terrible to watch, even though it's all blurry.
Everyone thought the solution was in DOJ's Civil Rights division. But in fact we needed the FBI's second greatest unresolved sexual tension. (The greatest being J. Edgar Hoover's last for a six inch heel.)
"...if that monkey gets any smarter it's going to start shorting TSLA."
--JD
lshap

Post by lshap »

Aresen wrote: 20 May 2021, 18:13 If it was aliens plotting to take over, I am sure they would have a more sophisticated plan than inserting probes into the anuses of intoxicated backwoods hunters.

More likely, they would make our political leaders morons and criminals who wreck the world economy and manage so badly that we would welcome our new alien overl....

HOLY SHIT.
See?
SEE?
I knew it!

Trump's an alien!

(That's step 2 of my conspiracy, because why the hell not, conspracies are detached from logic anyway.)
-linguist
Kolohe

Post by Kolohe »

Pham Nuwen wrote: 20 May 2021, 18:51 What the fuck is parallax?
Two laxes.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex
Pham Nuwen

Post by Pham Nuwen »

Kolohe wrote: 25 May 2021, 10:17
Pham Nuwen wrote: 20 May 2021, 18:51 What the fuck is parallax?
Two laxes.
I wont let this comment go unnoticed.

Well done, sir.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex
lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

Ouch. Randall takes on the planning board.

https://xkcd.com/2472/
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake