Oh, Canada

Aresen

Re: Oh, Canada

Post by Aresen »

Mo wrote: 18 Jul 2020, 08:31 Did National Review call to complain about this hate crime?

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national ... -by-police
Saw the headline on that. I am more WTF about the existence of the monument than the 'vandalism.'
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex
Mo

Post by Mo »

The fact that tagging it with the accurate “Nazi war monument” is considered a hate crime is the even crazier part. Like it’s not accurate in a controversial sense. It is literally the most dispassionate description of it possible.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex
JD

Post by JD »

Today I ran across a mention of a site called "Bargainmoose". I immediately said to myself, "That's Canadian, isn't it?" It is.
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston
lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

JD wrote: 29 Jul 2020, 13:39 Today I ran across a mention of a site called "Bargainmoose". I immediately said to myself, "That's Canadian, isn't it?" It is.
Oh yeah it's a big deal eh, they're really gaining market share from DealBeaver.
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake