Petty annoyances

Jennifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Petty annoyances

Post by Jennifer » 29 Nov 2019, 14:19

Ooh, I didn't know there was a lunchDIL these days! Cool!

I was slightly amused last night, when I finally got around to watching last Sunday's "Bob's Burgers" episode and learning that he too had problems with this year's Thanksgiving because his oven gave out. (And his problem was even worse: 'twas a gas shutoff to the entire neighborhood so he couldn't even use his stovetop.)
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Aresen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aresen » 29 Nov 2019, 16:23

I happen to live near a fairly large shopping mall. Traffic is horrid around my place today.

Buck Flack Briday.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 Nov 2019, 16:25

Aresen wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 16:23
I happen to live near a fairly large shopping mall. Traffic is horrid around my place today.

Buck Flack Briday.
I didn't know it was a thing in Canada too! I thought it was only a post-American Thanksgiving horror.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 29 Nov 2019, 17:12

Jennifer wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 16:25
Aresen wrote:

Buck Flack Briday.
I didn't know it was a thing in Canada too! I thought it was only a post-American Thanksgiving horror.
Canadian Cultural Appropriation.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 Nov 2019, 19:27

Aresen wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 17:12
Jennifer wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Buck Flack Briday.
Except where Black Friday is concerned, it's less "appropriating someone else's culture" than "appropriating someone else's infestation of lice." I mean, you could, but why the hell would you want to?

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 29 Nov 2019, 19:42

Jennifer wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:27
Aresen wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Buck Flack Briday.
Except where Black Friday is concerned, it's less "appropriating someone else's culture" than "appropriating someone else's infestation of lice." I mean, you could, but why the hell would you want to?
You took Boxing Day.

Warren

Post by Warren » 29 Nov 2019, 20:01

Aresen wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:42
Jennifer wrote:
Aresen wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Buck Flack Briday.
You took Boxing Day.
ha ha ha Who told you that?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 30 Nov 2019, 00:14

Warren wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 20:01
Aresen wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:42
Jennifer wrote:
Aresen wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Buck Flack Briday.
You took Boxing Day.
ha ha ha Who told you that?
No one. The first rule of Boxing Day is there is no Boxing Day.

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 02 Dec 2019, 21:41

I am ~8 seasons into Frasier and Netflix is dropping it on January 1st. There is no way I'm going to make it.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

Warren

Post by Warren » 03 Dec 2019, 00:00

Hugh Akston wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 21:41
I am ~8 seasons into Frasier and Netflix is dropping it on January 1st. There is no way I'm going to make it.
I don't think I made it past season 8 when it first aired. Frasier was a cut above, but few shows are worth watching past season 5. Even if they're still firing on all cylinders, the show either gets stale or becomes something else.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT