What's New at the Bijou?

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 13900
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: What's New at the Bijou?

Post by Aresen » 09 Jun 2018, 23:41

As a social obligation, I am seeing Solo on Monday night. MFSMHMOMS.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23617
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: What's New at the Bijou?

Post by Warren » 09 Jun 2018, 23:47

Aresen wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:41
As a social obligation, I am seeing Solo on Monday night. MFSMHMOMS.
Oh come on!
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 13900
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: What's New at the Bijou?

Post by Aresen » 09 Jun 2018, 23:53

Warren wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:47
Aresen wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:41
As a social obligation, I am seeing Solo on Monday night. MFSMHMOMS.
Oh come on!
Oh come on, what?
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23617
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: What's New at the Bijou?

Post by Warren » 10 Jun 2018, 00:15

Aresen wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:53
Warren wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:47
Aresen wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:41
As a social obligation, I am seeing Solo on Monday night. MFSMHMOMS.
Oh come on!
Oh come on, what?
What is that alphabet soup suppose to add up to?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 13900
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: What's New at the Bijou?

Post by Aresen » 10 Jun 2018, 00:19

Warren wrote:
10 Jun 2018, 00:15
Aresen wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:53
Warren wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:47
Aresen wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:41
As a social obligation, I am seeing Solo on Monday night. MFSMHMOMS.
Oh come on!
Oh come on, what?
What is that alphabet soup suppose to add up to?
"May (the) Flying Spaghetti Monster Have Mercy On My Soul"
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests