Page 141 of 141

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 23 Jun 2020, 19:05
by Andrew
Thermonuclear take by Justin Murphy (which he deleted).

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 23 Jun 2020, 22:07
by Eric the .5b
Andrew wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 19:05
Thermonuclear take by Justin Murphy (which he deleted).
Who the fuck is this guy?

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 09:36
by Andrew
Eric the .5b wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 22:07
Andrew wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 19:05
Thermonuclear take by Justin Murphy (which he deleted).
Who the fuck is this guy?
This guy: https://twitter.com/jmrphy

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 09:43
by Eric the .5b
Andrew wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 09:36
Eric the .5b wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 22:07
Andrew wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 19:05
Thermonuclear take by Justin Murphy (which he deleted).
Who the fuck is this guy?
This guy: https://twitter.com/jmrphy
Yeah, that was the first thing I looked at. I was hoping more for why this guy is notable, since you mentioned him by name, as if he might be recognized.

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 10:14
by Warren
Eric the .5b wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 09:43
Andrew wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 09:36
Eric the .5b wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 22:07
Andrew wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 19:05
Thermonuclear take by Justin Murphy (which he deleted).
Who the fuck is this guy?
This guy: https://twitter.com/jmrphy
Yeah, that was the first thing I looked at. I was hoping more for why this guy is notable, since you mentioned him by name, as if he might be recognized.
I sure as fuck can't help you with that.

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 11:15
by nicole
I heard of this show recently when they made news for asking for more money and I have to say I am impressed by how terrible this sounds


Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 11:52
by Warren
nicole wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:15
I heard of this show recently when they made news for asking for more money and I have to say I am impressed by how terrible this sounds

Was Avenue Q produced in vain?

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 11:57
by lunchstealer
Warren wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:52

Was Avenue Q produced in vain?
You just disproved Betteridge's Law of Headlines.

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 25 Jun 2020, 16:39
by Warren
lunchstealer wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:57
Warren wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:52

Was Avenue Q produced in vain?
You just disproved Betteridge's Law of Headlines.
Well it was a stand alone question, not a headline. So I think it's safe to say I've not trespassed upon Betteridge this day.

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 18:14
by nicole
Extremely this


Re: Twitter!

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 18:49
by Hugh Akston
That place is legit gross though

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 20:32
by Andrew
Hugh Akston wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 18:49
That place is legit gross though
The paintings on the ceilings are wonderful.

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 21:15
by Warren

Re: Twitter!

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 21:31
by dbcooper