Twitter!

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
Andrew

Re: Twitter!

Post by Andrew » 10 Jan 2018, 13:21

I wonder how those same Catholics would feel about learning their dead loved ones had been posthumously baptized by the Mormons.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

holy shit there will never be an end until the sweet release of death (as dictated by the death panels, natch) - lunch

Fin Fang Foom

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 10 Jan 2018, 13:45

Not for nothing, but that article sounds to me like, "of course a Paladin can harm undead with his Lay on Hands ability. Gary Gygax said so."
Saudi Arabia is doing something potentially harmful to America? Oh, hell. Does that mean we're going to invade Iraq again? - Jennifer

nicole

Post by nicole » 10 Jan 2018, 13:50

Oh yeah, that's the stuff, inject it into my veins

"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Privilege is having large phones fit into the garments that society expects you to wear." -Dangerman

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe » 10 Jan 2018, 14:36

Like, until today the most radical trad catholic I had seen was some woman having her last in and out burger because the convent she was joining had a vow of poverty that would prohibit their purchase.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

Fin Fang Foom

Re: Twitter! I

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 10 Jan 2018, 14:54

"No you can't gain weapon specialization. The Players' Handbook specifically says that fallen paladins fight as fighters but cannot gain weapon specialization. If you want to be anything other than a gimped fighter, you'll have to go on a great quest at the behest of your god to regain your paladin status. A boon! A quest the PC may not survive."

"What if I went the other way. What if I my character became something . . . darker. Would say . . . a Pit Fiend grant me power?"

"I'm listening. What do you propose?"
Saudi Arabia is doing something potentially harmful to America? Oh, hell. Does that mean we're going to invade Iraq again? - Jennifer

Mo

Post by Mo » 12 Jan 2018, 20:33

his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Painboy

Post by Painboy » 12 Jan 2018, 22:36

Mo wrote:
12 Jan 2018, 20:33
I know they are claiming that's real but I really have hard time believing that. I mean c'mon.

Mo

Post by Mo » 12 Jan 2018, 22:43

There's a link to the original Facebook post. The FB profile is so bland that it's either an amazing stealth job or legit.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 13 Jan 2018, 18:43

I think we need to start screen-shotting for this thread. Especially since the tweets people post are exactly the ones that get taken down or set private.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
"Cyberpunk never really gave the government enough credit for their ability to secure a favorable prenup during the Corporate-State wedding." - Shem

Mo

Post by Mo » Today, 11:32