Dreams (not those crushed by the weight of unfulfilled life)

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
Jennifer

Re: Dreams (not those crushed by the weight of unfulfilled life)

Post by Jennifer » 05 Sep 2019, 18:12

I only remember one small fragment of the dreams I had last night: it was something about, ALL heated hair-styling devices that plug into an electrical outlet have been outlawed, so possession of hot rollers or a curling iron is a VERY serious crime unless it's battery-operated.

But I only remembered that small fragment today after I was already awake (or rather half-awake, since I hadn't had coffee yet): specifically, I was getting something out from under the sink in the main bathroom, and one of the largest items under that sink is an old set of velvet hot rollers which I have not used in literally over a decade -- I quit using/needing them when I stopped using shampoo around 2009 -- and the only reason I still have them is because of the almost-superstitious belief "As soon as I throw these away, something will happen to make either me or someone close to me say 'Wow, I could REALLY use some velvet hot rollers right now, but don't want to buy a set'."

When you look under the sink and see those hot rollers in the back, it is very VERY obvious they have an electrical cord that plugs into a wall outlet, and when I saw them my fuzzy, half-asleep mind initially thought "Oh shit, I forgot I had those! Better get rid of them before the cops ... wait a minute, when exactly did they outlaw ... oh. Right. I need caffeine."
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 13 Sep 2019, 11:44

Last night's sex dream involved two women I know personally, and one I know only from movies. I only ended up engaging with the one who didn't dose me with LSD and MDMA. Since I have no personal experience with either of those substances, my brain had to fabricate an approximate mental state, which was pretty unsettling. Fortunately she was also there to help me through it.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

dhex

Post by dhex » Today, 00:02

I only ended up engaging with the one who didn't dose me with LSD and MDMA
That was your first mistake
"i ran over the cat and didnt stop just carried on with tears in my eyes joose driving my way to work." - God