Dreams (not those crushed by the weight of unfulfilled life)

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
Ellie

Re: Dreams (not those crushed by the weight of unfulfilled life)

Post by Ellie » 08 Nov 2017, 13:15

I was back working at Midwestern J Peterman, and I was naked. All the desks had been moved around, and every way I went to go back to my desk was blocked. I also kept stalling; once I stopped to enter a caption contest on a cat picture, and once I tried to get some food off a snack table.

Then I realized that if I'd gotten back to work right away, I could have alerted everyone to a serial killer on the loose in town, but because I'd been stalling he'd had a few days without anyone on his trail. I worried that somebody else had died just because I'd been trying to get extra snacks. The clue to the serial killer's identity was that he liked goetta.
I should have listened to Warren. He was right again as usual.

Highway

Post by Highway » 08 Nov 2017, 13:18

Ellie wrote:. The clue to the serial killer's identity was that he liked goetta.
It was JD, wasn't it...
"Sharks do not go around challenging people to games of chance like dojo breakers."

Sandy
Location: In the hearts of little children, clogging their arteries.

Post by Sandy » 08 Nov 2017, 13:35

I have had goetta, and it is not terrible.
Hindu is the cricket of religions. You can observe it for years, you can have enthusiasts try to explain it to you, and it's still baffling. - Warren

nicole

Post by nicole » 14 Nov 2017, 07:33

Woke up from a dream where I was letting Sam and another dog out into my parents’ yard (which was I guess secretly fenced in the dream) but then three gorillas showed up, and I was like omg COME and Sam has good recall and did but the other dog was like no I’m going to actively fuck with the gorillas. So I’m watching from th doorway freaking out but the gorillas just leave. When I go out to get the dog after, a fourth gorilla shows up, a juvenile, and he’s wearing sweats and doesn’t really fuck with anyone.
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Privilege is having large phones fit into the garments that society expects you to wear." -Dangerman

JasonL

Post by JasonL » 14 Nov 2017, 08:52

Of the greater cincinnati regional foods they claim, goetta is by far the best. Goetta, green chilies, and egg breakfast tacos. Solid choice. It's a great improvement over regular breakfast sausage in a scotch egg type application too.

Warren

Post by Warren » 14 Nov 2017, 09:53

JasonL wrote:
14 Nov 2017, 08:52
Of the greater cincinnati regional foods they claim, goetta is by far the best. Goetta, green chilies, and egg breakfast tacos. Solid choice. It's a great improvement over regular breakfast sausage in a scotch egg type application too.
In your dreams?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer » 15 Nov 2017, 15:07

Green chiles are cheating though. Everything's good with green chiles.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"Repeated headdesk is dangerous yo." - JasonL