It's all good man!

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
JasonL

Re: It's all good man!

Post by JasonL » 13 Aug 2018, 15:52

I think this is a process of revealing Saul not transforming into him. Jimmy is a bad person. If anything goes a way he doesn't like he'll burn it all down and looks immediately for someone else to blame. His delight seemed a quick turn to me as well, but really what do you expect at this point. He's a child who found out he won't be grounded because his sister is taking the fall.

Warren

Post by Warren » 14 Aug 2018, 01:46

JasonL wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 15:52
I think this is a process of revealing Saul not transforming into him. Jimmy is a bad person. If anything goes a way he doesn't like he'll burn it all down and looks immediately for someone else to blame. His delight seemed a quick turn to me as well, but really what do you expect at this point. He's a child who found out he won't be grounded because his sister is taking the fall.
You think? What do you make of his job search. Or should I say "job search"?
Kim's outburst at Howard really hit me. That was a hell of a scene.
The last scene with Nacho and Arturo getting jumped was really disturbing. Up till now really visceral violence has been off screen. I expect there's only going to be more of that and I really don't enjoy that.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Warren

Post by Warren » 13 Sep 2018, 20:59

Damn this show keeps getting better and better. You'd think having to conform to BB would constrain the story, but nope.
Favorite lines from this week:

Chuck: Served on platters, that's right. Thanks Jimmy.

Howard: I hate to interrupt but there's a Mr. Bushmillls waiting in my office.

Rich Schweikart: Well we have some banking work, but I wouldn't say we have a division.
Kim: Would you like one?

Mike: You build out a stocked bar, beer on tap. I mean they're Germans so...

Jimmy: I've got a pressing need only five thousand dollars will cure.

Howard: Fuck you Jimmy!
Jimmy: There you go. Use that.

Saul: You get one warning. And that, was it.

Also, Gus' fable to the comatose Hector was one of the great villain monologues of all time.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT