Art and art-like things

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
Kolohe

Re: Art and art-like things

Post by Kolohe »

Warren wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:07
It's the carrot that takes it to a new level.
Wrong, it’s the bow tie.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

Warren

Post by Warren »

Kolohe wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:49
Warren wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:07
It's the carrot that takes it to a new level.
Wrong, it’s the bow tie.
Nah. Without the cufflinks it just doesn't make it.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe »

Fair enough
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

JD

Post by JD »

I am just wondering why Barack's stovepipe hat looks shiny and new while Michelle's looks old and beat up.
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston

Warren

Post by Warren »

JD wrote:
20 May 2020, 17:01
I am just wondering why Barack's stovepipe hat looks shiny and new while Michelle's looks old and beat up.
I don't think his is shiny and new, I think it's just the angle he's holding it that you don't see the dents. In fact, those top hats look familiar, hmmm...
Wait a minute! <googles> I knew it! Those are Fred and Judy's hats!

Easter Parade
THIS SPACE FOR RENT