Star Trek Wankery

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
dbcooper

Re: Star Trek Wankery

Post by dbcooper »

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Saw the first episode of the "Lower Decks" cartoon. The idea has great potential, but so far it doesn't look like they'll live up to any of it. As Jeff said, "It's like they can't decide whether they want to be Rick and Morty or Futurama."
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

Jennifer wrote:
08 Aug 2020, 03:31
Saw the first episode of the "Lower Decks" cartoon. The idea has great potential, but so far it doesn't look like they'll live up to any of it. As Jeff said, "It's like they can't decide whether they want to be Rick and Morty or Futurama."
I have next to zero interest in animated shows of that sort, but they really should kill off someone in a red shirt every episode.

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
08 Aug 2020, 12:09
Jennifer wrote:
08 Aug 2020, 03:31
I have next to zero interest in animated shows of that sort, but they really should kill off someone in a red shirt every episode.
That or ostentatiously ONLY ever kill off blue or gold shirts.
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake

Warren

Post by Warren »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

First refamiliarize yourself with ST:TNG The Most Toys
Then watch this.
Then watch THIS
THIS SPACE FOR RENT