Tiny Triumphs

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
Jennifer

Re: Tiny Triumphs

Post by Jennifer »

I've NEVER had dry, cracked hands, not even in the middle of the harshest and driest of New England winters ... because I use lotion BEFORE my skin can get that way.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Jennifer

Re: Tiny Triumphs

Post by Jennifer »

Heh, as an afterthought I went through the small suitcase-bag containing the toiletries we take to hotels (since I rather doubt we'll be doing any traveling anytime soon) -- found two more mini-bottles of lotion in there, so whatever else happens, we should not be plagued by uncomfortably dry skin. Good thing, too--with the state of emergency, the stores are all closed by the time Jeff leaves work, so he doesn't have the option of stopping by the 24-hour Kroger or Walmart or whatever afterwards, to pick up whatever incidentals he might need.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b