Light laffs

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
dhex

Re: Light laffs

Post by dhex » 11 Oct 2018, 16:41

I'd always ask as well.
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

JD

Post by JD » 11 Oct 2018, 16:48

Warren wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 16:21
JD wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 15:33
From a Craigslist posting:
IF ITS POSTED DONT ASK IF ITS AVAILABLE STUPID ASS
Amen, sir, amen.
Because no one has ever left their craigslist post up after they sold their item?
Yeah, I know. It does happen a lot. (Although listings also expire, so...) But it's amusing to see somebody making a point of saying that they do the right thing.
"Millennials are lazy. They'd rather have avocado toast than cave in a man's skull with a tire iron!" -FFF

Warren

Post by Warren » 11 Oct 2018, 17:57

JD wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 16:48
Warren wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 16:21
JD wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 15:33
From a Craigslist posting:
IF ITS POSTED DONT ASK IF ITS AVAILABLE STUPID ASS
Amen, sir, amen.
Because no one has ever left their craigslist post up after they sold their item?
Yeah, I know. It does happen a lot. (Although listings also expire, so...) But it's amusing to see somebody making a point of saying that they do the right thing.
But they're also calling me a stupid ass. My opening inquiry is either "I'm interested in your hookers and blow." or "Are the hookers and blow still available?" I consider those two statements interchangeable. I'm unconvinced that makes me a stupid ass.
*sigh* I'm overthinking this. It's just a light laugh. Sorry.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 11 Oct 2018, 18:13

Yeah, I've seen posts where people say "If this posting is still up the item is still available" and I appreciate that. If you're going to call me a stupid ass in the process, ehhhh, fuck off. :lol:
"NB stands for nota bene do not @ me" - nicole

JD

Post by JD » 16 Oct 2018, 14:50

The US Embassy in Canberra, Australia, sent out an invitation to a "cat pyjama-jam", featuring a photo of a tabby cat wearing a blue Cookie Monster outfit. The mission was forced to disappoint everyone, saying it had been a test of an email newsletter platform that wasn't actually supposed to go live.

"Millennials are lazy. They'd rather have avocado toast than cave in a man's skull with a tire iron!" -FFF

Mo

Post by Mo » Yesterday, 08:41

Turn the sound up.

his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex