Light laffs

Music, books, movies, TV, games, hobbies, food, and potent potables. And forum games! Pour a drink, put on your smoking jacket, light a pipe (of whatever), and settle in.
Mo

Re: Light laffs

Post by Mo » 11 Jul 2019, 07:48

The whole Bagel Boss saga. "You're not God or my father or my boss." Though the second video is more *chef's kiss*
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Masked Grylliader

Post by Masked Grylliader » 11 Jul 2019, 09:48

Mo wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 07:48
The whole Bagel Boss saga. "You're not God or my father or my boss." Though the second video is more *chef's kiss*
Within the past year, I spent a week at a friends house. We planned months in advance. Several phone calls, and emails were exchanged prior to our arrival. But when we got there, he was a total dick to me the whole time. Like an undisciplined petulant little child. Didn't ruin my vacation, but definitely sucked a lot of joy out of it. By Thursday, I'd had it. I started planning revenge. Had three great plans that would pay off after I left and I could live in his head rent free for years. But I kept coming back to, I don't understand why he's acting this way. And it occurred to me, if that's what he's like on the outside, what must be going on in his head. I decided just being him was punishment enough and let it go.

But this is a thought that has stayed with me. The guy in Mo's video is an asshole. Way over the line. But now when I see that kind of thing I don't think "fuck you", I think "How is this person suffering that they should act this way?"
Remember, remember

dbcooper

Post by dbcooper » 11 Jul 2019, 22:29

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 11 Jul 2019, 23:04

I don't usually laugh at ClickHole (not a criticism of them; they're just not my thing) but that has me guffawing.
"He's just an idiot elected by idiots." - Pham