Rand Paul.....sigh.

Hugh Akston

Re: Rand Paul.....sigh.

Post by Hugh Akston »

If it means we get to live in a world where Schwarzenegger plays King Lear then I’m in.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

thoreau

Post by thoreau »

I would get more lulz from a brontosaurus rampaging across the lawns in Rand Paul's neighborhood. Dude should never live that down.
"There are so few people at the Federal Mall it's almost as empty as it was at Trump's inauguration."
--D.A. Ridgely

thoreau

Post by thoreau »

The piece of shit keeps trying to get Chief Justice Roberts to say the whistleblower's name.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/2 ... ons-109292

I am very much on the side of his neighbor with strong opinions about lawncare.
"There are so few people at the Federal Mall it's almost as empty as it was at Trump's inauguration."
--D.A. Ridgely

Mo

Post by Mo »

According to Dersh, his neighbor should not have been prosecuted because attacking Rand was in the national interest
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe »

Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19. He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person.
(Just putting this here b/c this is the Rand Paul thread, not making a statement on this report)
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

thoreau

Post by thoreau »

Given how much time he spends sucking Trump's dick, I can only assume that Trump now has genital COVID-19.
--D.A. Ridgely

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

I wonder how Ron Paul feels, now that his son has tested positive for a hoax?
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b