Legal Eagle Question

lunchstealer

Re: Legal Eagle Question

Post by lunchstealer » 01 Apr 2019, 01:05

Might get him off the hook for punitive damages, I suppose. Nobody's gonna buy that shit tho
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

Mo

Post by Mo » 01 Apr 2019, 05:02

Yeah, seems hard that anyone would buy going from "I was just playing a character" to "I'm actually crazy" as legit.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

dhex

Post by dhex » 01 Apr 2019, 06:31

Eat your chili, Alex.
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

Mo

Post by Mo » 03 Apr 2019, 04:12

The interesting thing about Jones' psychosis claim is that he had the performance artist claim when he was fighting for custody and the psychosis one when he may face financial consequences. Obviously, the psychosis defense doesn't work in a custody hearing. It seems pretty apparent that he is perjuring himself in one court.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 03 Apr 2019, 15:30

Nah. "Your Honor, my client's psychosis is so extensive that he has been laboring under the false belief he is a performance artist."