Petty annoyances

Mo

Re: Petty annoyances

Post by Mo » 06 Dec 2018, 06:15

Warren wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 12:27
Ellie wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 11:32
I know we talked before about how the guy on Love it or List it looks identical to Ayn Randian. Now that he's gone off the deep end I can't stand to watch the show. Of course there's a marathon on HGTV right now and I don't feel like changing the channel
Why does this give me glee? Like some guy in pressed denim convinces you to sell your house and buy this bigger house that you need for your bigger family and after you move you find out there's a clause in your mortgage that requires you to hang a family photograph over the mantle with the whole family decked out in Klan regalia and Milo Yiannopoulos has a ten year lease on your attic.
List it.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Andrew

Re: Petty annoyances

Post by Andrew » 07 Dec 2018, 18:20

Even with every single possible notification/fancy feature disabled, Google maps still sucks to use on mobile. Search for something and it brings up a big list of shit that blocks the map (gee, thanks for giant pictures of food that make it so I can't see on the map where said food is). Swipe down to hide the list. Okay, fine, but I'd rather disable that (apparently not possible).

Click on something and it brings up a summary that mostly blocks the map. Swiping down doesn't get rid of it. The back button gets rid of it, but brings back the list that blocks the map. And zooms the map back out to a bigger view. What the shit, google.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

The sun only shines when a woman is being sexually abused. - Warren