JOYOUS SOLSTICE

Aresen

Re: JOYOUS SOLSTICE

Post by Aresen » 24 Dec 2017, 17:43

Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukkah / Joyous Solstice / Good Saturnalia / Festive Festivus / Kool Kwanzaa, Awesome Alban Arthan, Joyeux Noël, Ein frohes Weihnachtsfest, Счастливого Рождества, etc
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Solitudinarian

Post by Solitudinarian » 24 Dec 2017, 20:11

Aresen wrote:
24 Dec 2017, 17:43
Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukkah / Joyous Solstice / Good Saturnalia / Festive Festivus / Kool Kwanzaa, Awesome Alban Arthan, Joyeux Noël, Ein frohes Weihnachtsfest, Счастливого Рождества, etc
Why do you have to be so exclusive?
“I have no Message to reveal. But later on––Who knows?––I might.”

“A citizen may not be required to offer a ‘good and substantial reason’ why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right’s existence is all the reason he needs.”

Highway

Post by Highway » 25 Dec 2017, 00:05

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, as well as whatever other things you're observing. :)
"Sharks do not go around challenging people to games of chance like dojo breakers."

Rachel

Post by Rachel » 25 Dec 2017, 09:12

We have a little bit of snow on the ground here in Jersey by my parents house (according to my father, after days and days of speculation on the news of ohmygod ohmygod is it going to by a WHITECHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!?! WILL JESUS BRING US A WHITE CHRISTMAS?!?!?!)

Jesus has apparently complied. Thank the Lord?

My parents, brother, and I are celebrating Christmanukah today. There is an insane amount of bacon and Taylor ham. And pancakes.

My best friend is joining us later for for Chinese food, as it would be sacreligious for my people to not have Chinese food today. Never mind the pork products, served with dairy this morning.

I hope everyone has the most joyous holiday possible, with the least amount of murderous intent towards relatives.
No lie I'm fucking tired of glorified false histories-JasonL

tr0g

Post by tr0g » 25 Dec 2017, 17:12

Merry Christmas, all! If I could figure out internet video, I would show you all a tr0gling driving around in his new Batmobile.
Yeah but how can you tell at a glance which junk a raccoon is packing? Also, gay raccoons? - Hugh Akston
Nothing you can say is as important as the existence of a functioning marketplace of ideas, go set yourself on fire. - JasonL

Jake

Post by Jake » 25 Dec 2017, 17:16

Merry Christmas et al, everyone. You guys are family, as far as I'm concerned. (Family in the good way.) . May Warren's Bitcoin windfall be the first marching band in a long parade of good stuff happening for all of you. :)
"Facebook is like a locker room with all the players screaming at each other how much they have to win and then forgetting they have to take the field and actually play the gawddamn game." -- D.A. Ridgely

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 25 Dec 2017, 19:58

Merry Christmas!

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 25 Dec 2017, 20:00

My big Christmas gift: a new turntable! It looks and sounds wonderful!

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 25 Dec 2017, 21:33

Merry Christmas.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
"Cyberpunk never really gave the government enough credit for their ability to secure a favorable prenup during the Corporate-State wedding." - Shem

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer » 26 Dec 2017, 04:56

Merry Christmas y’all. All I got was a coat that I requested specifically, a calendar, a waterproof ish Bluetooth speaker, and the Criterion Blu-ray of Yojimbo/Sanjuro.

Hope y’all got good food, good company or relaxing solitude, and maybe some creature comforts.

I’ll second what Jake said.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 20 Jun 2018, 20:10

As for the 'other' solstice - tomorrow - apparently the world is once again about to end:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... ypse-jesus
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 20 Jun 2018, 20:23

Aresen wrote:
20 Jun 2018, 20:10
As for the 'other' solstice - tomorrow - apparently the world is once again about to end:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... ypse-jesus
Well, at least we don't have to roll our eyes at stories about this coming apocalypse for long.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
"Cyberpunk never really gave the government enough credit for their ability to secure a favorable prenup during the Corporate-State wedding." - Shem