What is going on in India

lunchstealer

Re: What is going on in India

Post by lunchstealer »

Pham Nuwen wrote:
19 Jun 2020, 12:36
Oh god. Have we been a couple and no one told me? Consent! There was no consent!
I consented. I figured it wasn't a decision that could be left to you. You'd just get all emotional about it.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

I was told that silence is consent.

Aresen

Post by Aresen »

Warren wrote:
19 Jun 2020, 13:47
I've got a signed document that says different. I think. I can't read Spanish. And I'm not sure that bartender was actually ordained.
But you know what they say: What happens in Tijuana, stays.
So long as the donkey is ok.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Pham Nuwen

Post by Pham Nuwen »

Donde de donkey showa?
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

Mo

Post by Mo »

Andrew wrote:
19 Jun 2020, 08:14
Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 13:52
Warren wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 08:21
Pham Nuwen wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 22:09
I'm not even going to google this. I'm still pretty angry at the "tell all" book from Bolton. What a cock.
That's the thing you're angry at Bolton for?
It's the coverage of his book like he was a lone hero fighting for America inside the corruption that is the White House. That annoys me in a way I cant quite describe.
Yeah, this. He's a lying warmonger and should be publicly stoned, but because he's saying bad things about Trump, he's suddenly a Hero.

Edit from Twitter:
Radley Balko wrote:How does one listen to the president of the United States endorse a foreign leader’s policy to build concentration camps ... and then sit on that information for a year?
a response wrote:Well we know Bolton is both a psychopath and a liar so I've got two theories.
I haven’t seen much about how Bolton is a hero. It’s basically been, “Where the fuck were you in the impeachment.” The only positive stuff you see is along the lines of, “Agree or disagree with him, but he’s honest and takes copious notes.” One can be honest and still be a piece of shit.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Aresen

Post by Aresen »

I think a lot of these guys - Mattis, Tillerson, Bolton, Sessions - thought they could 'tame' Trump and guide him to their vision of good policy. They over-estimated his attention span and under-estimated his narcissism.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex