The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

User avatar
Jasper
Posts: 3241
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 07:56
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Jasper » 15 Aug 2019, 12:16

Pham Nuwen wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 23:39
Because Bill is a man of wealth and taste and class?
Better. :twisted:
"i'd like to move toward not combusting except on special occasions like arbor day." - dhex

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 19158
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 15 Aug 2019, 21:33

nicole wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:53
Word is he knelt for it
Was the National Anthem playing?

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Warren » 15 Aug 2019, 22:39

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 21:33
nicole wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:53
Word is he knelt for it
Was the National Anthem playing?
He shoots He SCORES!
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 7989
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Pham Nuwen » 15 Aug 2019, 22:44

WHY BILLIONAIRE MAN NO STAND FOR STATUTORY CHARGES??!?!
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
dbcooper
Posts: 18305
Joined: 05 May 2010, 15:40

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by dbcooper » 20 Aug 2019, 01:26

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Warren » 20 Aug 2019, 08:54

At this point, I'm prepared to believe any, perhaps even all, of the conspiracy theories.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24937
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Mo » 21 Aug 2019, 16:25

Mo wrote:Sorry folks, I’m going full conspiracy theory on this.
Welcome to the dark side Warren.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Warren » 21 Aug 2019, 17:17

Mo wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 16:25
Mo wrote:Sorry folks, I’m going full conspiracy theory on this.
Welcome to the dark side Warren.
Thanks. Do I get a hat?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Dangerman
Posts: 6811
Joined: 07 May 2010, 12:26

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Dangerman » 21 Aug 2019, 17:57

You've been wearing a hat this whole time....

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Warren » 21 Aug 2019, 18:18

I've been wearing several. I want another one.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Dangerman
Posts: 6811
Joined: 07 May 2010, 12:26

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Dangerman » 21 Aug 2019, 18:21

It's hats all the way down, Warren.

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 17670
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by lunchstealer » 21 Aug 2019, 19:58

OK do you want the regular foil or the heavy duty?
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Warren » 21 Aug 2019, 21:05

Regular is fine. Shiny side out please. I like to sparkle.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24937
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Mo » 22 Aug 2019, 07:21

Alright Oxford comma bitches, read this sentence, “The jet's passengers included Prince Andrew, a millionaire, and a paedophile.”

Pop quiz, how many people are being referred to?
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 7989
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Pham Nuwen » 22 Aug 2019, 07:51

It's to early, Mo. I'm out.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Solitudinarian
Posts: 382
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:06

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Solitudinarian » 22 Aug 2019, 08:06

Mo wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 07:21
Alright Oxford comma bitches, read this sentence, “The jet's passengers included Prince Andrew, a millionaire, and a paedophile.”

Pop quiz, how many people are being referred to?
One?
“I have no Message to reveal. But later on––Who knows?––I might.”

“A citizen may not be required to offer a ‘good and substantial reason’ why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right’s existence is all the reason he needs.”

User avatar
dhex
Posts: 16122
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:05
Location: 'murica

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by dhex » 22 Aug 2019, 08:19

Mo wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 07:21
Alright Oxford comma bitches, read this sentence, “The jet's passengers included Prince Andrew, a millionaire, and a paedophile.”

Pop quiz, how many people are being referred to?
Three. Otherwise it'd be written different.

Serial commas forever.
"i ran over the cat and didnt stop just carried on with tears in my eyes joose driving my way to work." - God

User avatar
nicole
Posts: 9923
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 16:28

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by nicole » 22 Aug 2019, 08:36

lunchstealer wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 19:58
OK do you want the regular foil or the heavy duty?
pfft you guys don't even know where the heavy duty is
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Sliced bagels aren't why trump won; it's why it doesn't matter who wins." -dhex

User avatar
Eric the .5b
Posts: 13971
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 16:29

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Eric the .5b » 22 Aug 2019, 16:07

dhex wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 08:19
Mo wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 07:21
Alright Oxford comma bitches, read this sentence, “The jet's passengers included Prince Andrew, a millionaire, and a paedophile.”

Pop quiz, how many people are being referred to?
Three. Otherwise it'd be written different.

Serial commas forever.
Hells to the yeah.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

User avatar
dbcooper
Posts: 18305
Joined: 05 May 2010, 15:40

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by dbcooper » 23 Aug 2019, 00:46

Sound on:

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

User avatar
dbcooper
Posts: 18305
Joined: 05 May 2010, 15:40

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by dbcooper » 23 Aug 2019, 00:58

"We count on the press to uncover problems, not merely to report on when problems have been prosecuted and when people have been indicted, but to uncover problems before they reach that stage," says David Boies, an attorney for several of Epstein's accusers. "And here you had a terrible problem. A horrific series of abuses."
It's pretty amusing to see this from Boies, given that he tried to intimidate the WSJ into shutting down their Theranos investigation. (He also took a large stock position, and joined their board of directors.)

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 17670
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by lunchstealer » 23 Aug 2019, 14:53

dbcooper wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 00:58
"We count on the press to uncover problems, not merely to report on when problems have been prosecuted and when people have been indicted, but to uncover problems before they reach that stage," says David Boies, an attorney for several of Epstein's accusers. "And here you had a terrible problem. A horrific series of abuses."
It's pretty amusing to see this from Boies, given that he tried to intimidate the WSJ into shutting down their Theranos investigation. (He also took a large stock position, and joined their board of directors.)

Someone in either Popehat's or Balko's feed suggested that he also tried to get the press to back off of Weinstein.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

User avatar
dbcooper
Posts: 18305
Joined: 05 May 2010, 15:40

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by dbcooper » 23 Aug 2019, 21:39

https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justi ... -sick-pal/
While everybody was watching, we began to realize he didn’t know what he was talking about. Then after a couple of minutes—Jeffrey had no attention span whatsoever—he would interrupt the conversation and change it and say things like, “What does that got to do with pussy?!”
Slip inside a sleeping bag.

User avatar
Taktix®
Posts: 8002
Joined: 07 May 2010, 05:29
Location: The Caribbean

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Taktix® » 24 Aug 2019, 10:05

dbcooper wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 21:39
https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justi ... -sick-pal/
While everybody was watching, we began to realize he didn’t know what he was talking about. Then after a couple of minutes—Jeffrey had no attention span whatsoever—he would interrupt the conversation and change it and say things like, “What does that got to do with pussy?!”
Mo wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 16:25
Mo wrote:Sorry folks, I’m going full conspiracy theory on this.
Welcome to the dark side Warren.
Pivar, an industrialist who made his money in plastics, acted as a sort of art consultant to Epstein. In 1982 Pivar helped found the New York Academy of Art alongside Andy Warhol; Epstein would later serve on the academy’s board, which is how he came to meet, in 1995, an aspiring artist named Maria Farmer, who was 25 at the time.
So, maybe Andy Warhol set this whole thing in motion decades ago as his final masterpiece?
"Guilty as charged. Go ahead and ban me from the mall." - Ellie

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24937
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Mo » 28 Aug 2019, 09:30

Image

I want the Yang crosstab
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests