GET OFF MY LAWN!

thoreau
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GET OFF MY LAWN!

Post by thoreau » 11 Sep 2019, 17:20

Well, if we need to get our mojo back then let's go conquer Greenland! How hard can it be to fight some Eskimos and Vikings in a land of glaciers?
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

Warren

Post by Warren » 11 Sep 2019, 18:17

JD wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 16:16
Kolohe wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 15:58
And now I just realized we're further from 9/11 (and have been for a while) than Desert Storm was from the fall of Saigon.
OK, that one weirds me out.
Me too. I thought we were out of Vietnam before Ford was sworn in.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Ellie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ellie » 01 Oct 2019, 00:32

Today I interviewed an 18-year-old for a temp job helping cover my duties after I leave. She showed up 20 minutes late with no notice or apology, and she didn't wear her glasses even though she knew the interview would involve using the computer, and she had trouble reading some of the menus on the screen. She DID wear an extremely short plaid skirt and a cold-shoulder top.

KIDS TODAY. OMG.

But she could use Microsoft Publisher, so we're totally hiring her :lol:
"2019 has got to stop injecting dmt straight in the dick hole." - dhex