Masculinity, so fragile

nicole

Re: Masculinity, so fragile

Post by nicole »

"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Sliced bagels aren't why trump won; it's why it doesn't matter who wins." -dhex
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

If female incels are such a new phenomenon, why does the English language even have the word "spinster"
"Ellie is the Warren of comedy." -Shem
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

So wait, isn't incel complain #1 that women can get laid whenever? Or is there some kind of galaxy brain inceldom that I'm not aware of?
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman
JasonL

Post by JasonL »

Haha. WTF these people.
nicole

Post by nicole »

Hugh Akston wrote: 27 Feb 2020, 17:21 So wait, isn't incel complain #1 that women can get laid whenever? Or is there some kind of galaxy brain inceldom that I'm not aware of?
There may be?

"Sliced bagels aren't why trump won; it's why it doesn't matter who wins." -dhex
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

So do we have a name for those guys who have passed beyond the veil of banal entitlement and mundane misogyny of your everyday incel to embrace the truth and nobility of not gettin any?

ETA
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

So ... guys in northern climates who like to take winter vacations in warmer places are beta-male losers now? (And I guess every male living in a former Confederate state is as well.) Is it "soy" for a man to live in Texas? These people are fucking insane.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hugh Akston wrote: 27 Feb 2020, 17:21 So wait, isn't incel complain #1 that women can get laid whenever? Or is there some kind of galaxy brain inceldom that I'm not aware of?
Getting laid vs getting married.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

I'm also kind of curious about the far out shit these single saints are out there putting to paper, and whether any of it is about anything other than how lame women are.
nicole

Post by nicole »

Aresen

Post by Aresen »

I am trying to wrap my head around the idea that a white, middle-class guy* has never used a wheelbarrow before reaching 30. I suppose it would be possible for someone who has lived in a city core all their lives and never visited even a suburban relative, but it's still weird to me. It's not even a rite of passage, just something that you do like use a hammer.

*Or female, for that matter.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Dear illuminati/deep state/trilateral commission: Thank you for COVID-19. For your next pandemic, can you please engineer a virus that spreads through Twitter?
Aresen

Post by Aresen »

Hugh Akston wrote: 03 Mar 2020, 14:46 Dear illuminati/deep state/trilateral commission: Thank you for COVID-19. For your next pandemic, can you please engineer a virus that spreads through Twitter?
Looks at the list of twitter accounts with most followers, joins Team Hugh.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Aresen wrote: 03 Mar 2020, 14:31 I am trying to wrap my head around the idea that a white, middle-class guy* has never used a wheelbarrow before reaching 30. I suppose it would be possible for someone who has lived in a city core all their lives and never visited even a suburban relative, but it's still weird to me.
Which by the way does NOT apply to Roosh; he lives with his mom in a suburban Maryland townhouse. I doubt his mom personally owns a wheelbarrow -- it's one of those townhouses with a postage-stamp-sized yard -- but growing up where and when he did, I can pretty much guarantee he's been to plenty of single-family homes with full-size yards.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b
D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

Well, I've been to plenty of other people's property, too, but I don't recall every doing any yard work for them.
Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b »

Jennifer wrote: 03 Mar 2020, 15:01Which by the way does NOT apply to Roosh; he lives with his mom in a suburban Maryland townhouse. I doubt his mom personally owns a wheelbarrow -- it's one of those townhouses with a postage-stamp-sized yard
Darn, I was imagining her yelling at him, "If you're not going to get a real job, go out there and rake up those leaves! You can post your tweets later."
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.
Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

That's a stupid old lady wheelbarrow to boot.
nicole

Post by nicole »

Pretty sure I have that exact wheelbarrow lol

Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

I mean you could balance a bunch of freshly cut flowers in it or give a little dog a ride or something.
nicole

Post by nicole »

Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

Is that because of mass reporting by angry incels?
lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS NO REALLY YOU GUYS THIS THREAD

"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

That Twitter thread made me laugh for its blatant use of the Obama 'let me be clear.' Whenever Joe Biden uses the phrase I wonder if he's trolling.
No lie I'm fucking tired of glorified false histories-JasonL
Warren

Post by Warren »

meh.
I dug the Soupy Sales call out.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

My biggest problem with wearing dresses is that at this point I'd have to do all my shopping at a maternity store.