Masculinity, so fragile

nicole

Re: Masculinity, so fragile

Post by nicole » 23 May 2019, 13:55

Oh fuck yes

"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Sliced bagels aren't why trump won; it's why it doesn't matter who wins." -dhex

dhex

Post by dhex » 23 May 2019, 15:22

Man I try not to go oh that dude is crazy but holy shit get the ketamine blow darts and rustle that guy already yeesh.

That whole scene is like radiohead - I can explain it in an academic context but my heart is all "yeesh thats a whole lotta yowling for nothing"
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 23 May 2019, 15:27

A ha ha ha. He's been heading in that direction for awhile, now.

I wonder if he's still going to peddle his self-published "How to have sex with various women who might not actually be willing" books?
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 23 May 2019, 15:58

Jennifer wrote:
23 May 2019, 15:27
A ha ha ha. He's been heading in that direction for awhile, now.

I wonder if he's still going to peddle his self-published "How to have sex with various women who might not actually be willing" books?
[Checks thread] Kinda-sorta: the books Amazon refuses to publish anyway have since been retconned into "I, Roosh, have CHOSEN to stop selling those immoral books."

I do get a schadenfreudy kick out of how he is suffering the exact same fate he swore would befall any woman who wasn't married and pushin' out babies as soon as the law will allow: supposedly, after wasting her prime years "riding the cock carousel," she'll "hit the wall" and, unable to find any more sex partners, spend the rest of her life with nothing but her career and her cats to keep her occupied. Except Roosh doesn't even have that "career" he sneers at women for having, what with spending the past decade or so making himself utterly unemployable, and even if he COULD afford to feed a cat, I doubt his mother will let him have one.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 28 May 2019, 17:21

More wisdom from Roosh (bold print lifted from the original):

https://www.rooshv .com/the-goal-of-corporations-is-not-to-make-money
The Goal Of Corporations Is Not To Make Money

...I came to the conclusion that corporations had to be about human control when examining how most companies of the Fortune 500 go against basic principles of profitability and business sense to virtue signal for marginal audiences like homosexuals and transvestites that comprise only a tiny part of their business. Gilette published propaganda against their own male customers. Athletic company Nike hired a spokesperson (Colin Kaepernick) who is more known as a race complainer than an athlete. Family-friendly retail chain Target changed its policy to allow tranny men to use female bathrooms. Coffee company Starbucks is bludgeoning its mostly white customers with Black Lives Matters wokeness. The National Football League puts homosexual cheerleaders on the same field that its gladiator athletes compete on. Banks and financial service firms like Chase and Paypal shut down customers because of their personal ideas. On and on it goes of corporations that are supposed to be in the business of profit going against that profit to appease a globohomo agenda that hates heterosexuality, the family, European-derived peoples, and God. ... Fortune 500 corporations are controlled by the same group or entity (i.e. “spider”) that is pushing globohomo to control and enslave humanity. Revenue and profits are useful by the spider to fulfill its main objective of control (power).

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 28 May 2019, 22:19

If Globohomo is not a band name, it should be.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 28 May 2019, 22:43

He missed Amazon being named after a race of female warriors.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

dhex

Post by dhex » 29 May 2019, 09:03

He's eating Alex's chili.
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 29 May 2019, 11:21

I keep misreading "globohomo" as "glob o' homo." Which just sounds gross. :lol:
"He's just an idiot elected by idiots." - Pham

Andrew

Post by Andrew » 29 May 2019, 12:17

Is Globohomo the division of GloboChem tasked with turning frogs gay?
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

The sun only shines when a woman is being sexually abused. - Warren

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 14:44

If you replace the words of the Hallelujah chorus with "globohomo," the rhythm scheme still works perfectly.

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 29 May 2019, 16:39

Jennifer wrote:
29 May 2019, 14:44
If you replace the words of the Hallelujah chorus with "globohomo," the rhythm scheme still works perfectly.
Same goes for "copulation".
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 16:53

Speaking of super-masculine men who hate homosexuality and are ABSOLUTELY NOT CLOSETED GAYS THEMSELVES but sure do spend a lot of time thinking about gay men and what they might do together BUT ONLY SO THEY KNOW WHAT TO HATE .... Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell, ranting about Pete Buttigieg (whom Cantwell makes a point of calling "Booty Judge"), argues that if America MUST consider voting for a gay man (like, if his only opponents were women or non-white people), it is vitally important to know if said gay man is a top or a bottom because:
A methhead whose oft-stated opposition to homosexuality is ABSOLUTELY NOT compensating for anything wrote: I mean, if we’re going to have a fag president, I’d honestly feel a lot better about it if he was a top.

Now, for those of you who don’t have libertarian degenerate friends, I should probably explain what I’m talking about here. Like, gay dudes are not egalitarians, fundamentally. They got top and bottom, big spoon little spoon, pitcher catcher. You follow? Sure some of them are switch hitters, or versatile or whatever, but generally speaking there are people who make deposits and people who receive them. I’m not endorsing this shit, I’m just telling you how it works.

With that in mind, you gotta choose between the two as President, I think you’ll agree that a fudge packer is better than a pillow biter. I mean, sure he’s got no investment in the future beyond the horizon of his own existence, but I just feel like he’d be a lot better at protecting America’s interests if he was the type of guy to grab another dude by the hair and test his gag reflexes, than if he was the type to pull his panties to one side and bend over the arm of the couch, whimpering with anticipation.

You might think I’m splitting hairs here, but this is deadly serious. Who would the Chinese be more likely to declare war against? The guy in the facial abuse video who was standing there at the end, spitting on the recipient’s face and saying “Thanks you stupid whore!” or the guy who was laying the floor afterwards, not sure where the snot ends and the mascara begins? It would certainly be a lot more comforting to hear about how President Booty Judge was doing in the polls, than to hear about how the poles were doing in President Booty Judge. Don’t you think?
Broken link here -- NOT safe for work.

https://christophercantwell .com/2019/04/19/radical-agenda-s05e028-booty-judge/

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 29 May 2019, 16:58

Jennifer wrote:
29 May 2019, 16:53
Speaking of super-masculine men who hate homosexuality and are ABSOLUTELY NOT CLOSETED GAYS THEMSELVES but sure do spend a lot of time thinking about gay men and what they might do together BUT ONLY SO THEY KNOW WHAT TO HATE .... Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell, ranting about Pete Buttigieg (whom Cantwell makes a point of calling "Booty Judge"), argues that if America MUST consider voting for a gay man (like, if his only opponents were women or non-white people), it is vitally important to know if said gay man is a top or a bottom because:
A methhead whose oft-stated opposition to homosexuality is ABSOLUTELY NOT compensating for anything wrote: I mean, if we’re going to have a fag president, I’d honestly feel a lot better about it if he was a top.

Now, for those of you who don’t have libertarian degenerate friends, I should probably explain what I’m talking about here. Like, gay dudes are not egalitarians, fundamentally. They got top and bottom, big spoon little spoon, pitcher catcher. You follow? Sure some of them are switch hitters, or versatile or whatever, but generally speaking there are people who make deposits and people who receive them. I’m not endorsing this shit, I’m just telling you how it works.

With that in mind, you gotta choose between the two as President, I think you’ll agree that a fudge packer is better than a pillow biter. I mean, sure he’s got no investment in the future beyond the horizon of his own existence, but I just feel like he’d be a lot better at protecting America’s interests if he was the type of guy to grab another dude by the hair and test his gag reflexes, than if he was the type to pull his panties to one side and bend over the arm of the couch, whimpering with anticipation.

You might think I’m splitting hairs here, but this is deadly serious. Who would the Chinese be more likely to declare war against? The guy in the facial abuse video who was standing there at the end, spitting on the recipient’s face and saying “Thanks you stupid whore!” or the guy who was laying the floor afterwards, not sure where the snot ends and the mascara begins? It would certainly be a lot more comforting to hear about how President Booty Judge was doing in the polls, than to hear about how the poles were doing in President Booty Judge. Don’t you think?
Broken link here -- NOT safe for work.

https://christophercantwell .com/2019/04/19/radical-agenda-s05e028-booty-judge/
Carrying that forward, I assume he would prefer a president who was a sadist, because he/she would enjoy inflicting pain on others to satisfy his need to dominate.

Jadagul

Post by Jadagul » 29 May 2019, 17:06

Aresen, that would explain the Trump support.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 17:09

Aresen wrote:
29 May 2019, 16:58
Carrying that forward, I assume he would prefer a president who was a sadist, because he/she would enjoy inflicting pain on others to satisfy his need to dominate.
I doubt he thinks it through that far. I've known about him since he was still supposedly libertarian -- I remember a lot of my super-libertarian Facebook friends mentioning his name in debates on whether he should be booted from the Free State Project -- and his political attitude can be summed up in one word: solipsistic. "I have the right to do what I want, when I want, to whom I want, and nobody else has any rights where I am concerned." Whether a libertarian or a Nazi, his politics boiled down to "I hate these people" -- his "libertarianism" was not of the "Individuals have rights which the state cannot take away," but more of an Eric Cartman-style "Whatevah! Ah do what Ah want!" Libertarian Cantwell didn't love freedom so much as he HATED anyone claiming any authority over him. And unlike most Nazi-Stormfronter types (at least the persona they portray to non-racist white people), he never so much as pays lip service to the idea "We're not a hate group-- we don't HATE other races, we just LOVE our own lovely white race!" -- Cantwell from what I've seen has never said anything like that; he's refreshingly straightforward about the fact that he really really, REALLY hates people who are not white.

JD

Post by JD » 29 May 2019, 17:17

Jennifer wrote:
Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell, ranting about Pete Buttigieg (whom Cantwell makes a point of calling "Booty Judge")
Although that's actually not that far from the correct pronunciation, oddly enough:

"Millennials are lazy. They'd rather have avocado toast than cave in a man's skull with a tire iron!" -FFF

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 17:23

JD wrote:
29 May 2019, 17:17
Jennifer wrote:
Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell, ranting about Pete Buttigieg (whom Cantwell makes a point of calling "Booty Judge")
Although that's actually not that far from the correct pronunciation, oddly enough:

Nothing wrong with Cantwell's pronunciation IMO; it's the childish spelling (plus the creepy "I'm typing out a one-handed fantasy of what I imagine gay male sex is like but I am ONLY doing this so us upstanding heteros will know what to be disgusted over") that indicates (as if more proof were needed) this is one nasty fucked-up individual.

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 29 May 2019, 18:24

Jennifer wrote:
Speaking of super-masculine men who hate homosexuality and are ABSOLUTELY NOT CLOSETED GAYS THEMSELVES but sure do spend a lot of time thinking about gay men and what they might do together BUT ONLY SO THEY KNOW WHAT TO HATE .... Christopher "Crying Nazi" Cantwell, ranting about Pete Buttigieg
Really, "Booty Judge" is not the worst nickname, especially if he's got a decent booty or can move it well on the dance floor.

The thing that gets me, though? The phrase "libertarian degenerate friends". That's just clunky. Say it aloud. "Degenerate libertarian friends" flows much better.

The guy's a shit writer.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 18:30

Eric the .5b wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:24
The guy's a shit writer.
The guy's just a shit.

The guy who claims to hate "degeneracy" also, back in the day, achieved a degree of internet notoriety for posting a video of himself masturbating onto the internet.

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 29 May 2019, 18:42

Jennifer wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:30
Eric the .5b wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:24
The guy's a shit writer.
The guy's just a shit.
Obviously. There's not a lot of variations of names like "The — Nazi" that don't indicate such about a guy.

(Beyond substituting in things like, "Repentant", "Redeemed" "Deeply-Confused-About-What-It-Actually-Means-And-Is-Getting-Concerned-About-All-the-Racism", "Ex-", "Mirror Universe", etc., of course.)
Jennifer wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:30
The guy who claims to hate "degeneracy" also, back in the day, achieved a degree of internet notoriety for posting a video of himself masturbating onto the internet.
And yet he abandoned such directness and concision to go into what passes for blogging.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 18:48

Here's another goodie from him -- bear in mind Cantwell, like most of the alt-right men, takes for granted that once he establishes his Nazitopia women will lose all legal and civil rights and literally be relegated to the status of property -- Cantwell thinks men in dresses are so utterly terrifying, we white women will gladly give up our rights and become property of shits like Cantwell or Andrew Anglin because only THEY can protect us from those scary scary dress-wearing men (again, this broken link is not safe for work):

https://christophercantwell .com/2019/02/13/outlaw-conservative-s01e006-ladyface/
It is in the outrageous and disgusting and predatory behavior of the ladyface threat that we see the full folly of Leftist ideology. Egalitarianism is degrading to women, because women have always held a very special status in our society. No amount of hormones, surgery, propaganda, or political pressure will ever bring men to that very special place in our hearts. As women come back to the Right, seeking our protection from this menace, they will find it, and in the comfort of our security they will again come to respect our authority.

So before we are accused of hate speech for stating the obvious, let me extend my most sincere gratitude to these female impersonators. You are the unlikely saviors of this republic, and while you will have no place in its future, our history will no doubt record your vital contribution.
In all seriousness: yeah, no mystery why people like Cantwell and Anglin and Roosh find it spectacularly difficult to find any woman willing to associate with them of their own free will ... but, for all that it is indeed difficult to look at and fix your character flaws, did NONE of them ever stop to think "Maybe, if I want to find a life partner, fixing what's wrong with me might be a slightly more effective strategy than trying to overthrow all of current western civilization and then reshaping it so that 'finding a man to support me' is literally a woman's only chance of not starving in the streets?"

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 29 May 2019, 18:59

Jennifer wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:48

cantwell wrote:Egalitarianism is degrading to women, because women have always held a very special status in our society. No amount of hormones, surgery, propaganda, or political pressure will ever bring men to that very special place in our hearts. As women come back to the Right, seeking our protection from this menace, they will find it, and in the comfort of our security they will again come to respect our authority.
WHAT THE F**k?

I may have to take back some of the bad things I said about Margaret Atwood.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 29 May 2019, 19:02

Aresen wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:59
I may have to take back some of the bad things I said about Margaret Atwood.
Atwood is to misogyny what Orwell was to totalitarianism: the stuff they warned about was NOT stuff they made up.

Dangerman

Post by Dangerman » 29 May 2019, 19:05

I know there's no love lost between us, but "Deeply-Confused-About-What-It-Actually-Means-And-Is-Getting-Concerned-About-All-the-Racism" is pretty funny.