Orange is the new President

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24380
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 21 Jun 2019, 18:59

I mean proof of the fact that nothing matters is that Warren will defend it even though the article making the accusation has the picture of them meeting, yet he has to defend a clear lie. But he’s definitely not a Trump defender. No siree.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 27873
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 21 Jun 2019, 19:11

Discussing Trump with, well, anyone is like discussing floundering students with my colleagues.

"Trump said he'd accept dirt from foreign governments, even though the law says campaigns can't accept anything of value from foreigners." "Well, you know, who said the information actually has value? And so what if it is valuable? So what if he's beholden to foreign powers?"

"This fourth year physics major doesn't know freshman material." "Well, you know, maybe they just had a bad day. OK, so they've made the mistake repeatedly. Well, you know, we don't want to exclude people from STEM."

Fuck it. Trade wars are good and easy to win. Progressive education is where it's at. We have a STEM shortage. Pimping is easy. Everyone should get a PhD. Trump is not in any way compromised. Witch hunt! We need to use less math in physics classes. Trump has never assaulted anyone. People who can't write grammatically correct sentences should get college degrees.
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 26360
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 21 Jun 2019, 19:55

Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 15721
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Aresen » 21 Jun 2019, 20:01

Warren wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:55
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
I suppose we can be grateful that Trump isn't as smart as Nixon. Or even dublya.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 27873
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 21 Jun 2019, 20:02

Warren wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:55
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
I agree. We shouldn't care at all if the President is a rapist. Not at all. Nothing matters.

I also think that kids who can't do math should major in physics. Because nothing matters.
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 26360
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 21 Jun 2019, 20:05

thoreau wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:02
Warren wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:55
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
I agree. We shouldn't care at all if the President is a rapist. Not at all. Nothing matters.

I also think that kids who can't do math should major in physics. Because nothing matters.
You forgot to take your meds again didn't you?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 27873
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 21 Jun 2019, 20:11

Why would I? Nothing matters. Saying that I need meds to stay sane implies some sort of standard for sanity vs insanity, and a value judgment that favors sanity over insanity.
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 18640
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 21 Jun 2019, 20:12

Thoreau is going to teach a course next Fall entitled "Entropy, Ennui, Who The Fuck Cares?"

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 26360
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 21 Jun 2019, 20:14

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:12
Thoreau is going to teach a course next Fall entitled "Entropy, Ennui, Who The Fuck Cares?"
Hey that sounds interesting. Can I audit it online?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 27873
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 21 Jun 2019, 20:15

Warren wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:14
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:12
Thoreau is going to teach a course next Fall entitled "Entropy, Ennui, Who The Fuck Cares?"
Hey that sounds interesting. Can I audit it online?
Go to any grylliade discussion of presidential misconduct and accountability and you'll see the source material.
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24380
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 21 Jun 2019, 20:34

Warren wrote:
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
I make a joking comment about the president not RTFA where the picture of the person he never met is and you go into full Hannity defense mode. Your point wasn’t that he says stupid stuff.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
Shem
Posts: 7592
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 00:27

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Shem » 21 Jun 2019, 20:57

thoreau wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:02
Warren wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:55
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
I agree. We shouldn't care at all if the President is a rapist. Not at all. Nothing matters.

I also think that kids who can't do math should major in physics. Because nothing matters.
Libertarians live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead libertarian.
"VOTE SHEMOCRACY! You will only have to do it once!" -Loyalty Officer Aresen

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 18640
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 21 Jun 2019, 21:00

"Hey, listen, we all know Ted Bundy killed women. Old news, man! Don't bother us about finding more old corpses; I mean, we already all know about the guy, so give it a rest!"

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 26360
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 21 Jun 2019, 21:17

Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:34
Warren wrote:
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
Well that's my point. The president says horrible stupid shit all the time. Let's stop pretending that the fate of the republic is threatened because of anything the president says.
I make a joking comment about the president not RTFA where the picture of the person he never met is and you go into full Hannity defense mode. Your point wasn’t that he says stupid stuff.
Well this is your "joking" comment
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:01
If your defense, when being accused of sexually assaulting a woman, is “I never met that woman in my life,” you should probably make sure that’s rock solid. Because the fucking article has a picture of the two of you talking.
And you followed it up with
Mo wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 18:30
You’re right Warren, it’s not like he ever said he grabs women by the genitals and they just give you what you want on tape. This is very out of character.
So... yeah.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 18640
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 21 Jun 2019, 21:26

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! You can't argue in here! This is the War Room!

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 26360
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 21 Jun 2019, 21:49

The clumsy fool tried to plant that ridiculous camera on me
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Jennifer
Posts: 24078
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 14:03

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Jennifer » 22 Jun 2019, 00:15

"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

User avatar
Tuco
Posts: 256
Joined: 18 Feb 2017, 21:00

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Tuco » 23 Jun 2019, 09:45

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:12
Thoreau is going to teach a course next Fall entitled "Entropy, Ennui, Who The Fuck Cares?"
Oh, please make this a reality.

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 7676
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Pham Nuwen » 23 Jun 2019, 10:32

Tuco wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 09:45
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:12
Thoreau is going to teach a course next Fall entitled "Entropy, Ennui, Who The Fuck Cares?"
Oh, please make this a reality.
Right?
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Tuco
Posts: 256
Joined: 18 Feb 2017, 21:00

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Tuco » 23 Jun 2019, 10:54

Pham Nuwen wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 10:32
Tuco wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 09:45
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 20:12
Thoreau is going to teach a course next Fall entitled "Entropy, Ennui, Who The Fuck Cares?"
Oh, please make this a reality.
Right?
You'd need a beret and a pipe just to sign up.

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 7676
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Pham Nuwen » 23 Jun 2019, 11:12

What about an ascot? I have a nice one.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Dangerman
Posts: 6583
Joined: 07 May 2010, 12:26

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Dangerman » 23 Jun 2019, 11:29

Too bourgeoisie.

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 17159
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by lunchstealer » 23 Jun 2019, 12:11

Dangerman wrote:Too bourgeoisie.
Yeah, but it doesn’t matter.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

User avatar
Hugh Akston
Posts: 17869
Joined: 05 May 2010, 15:51
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Angeles

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Hugh Akston » 23 Jun 2019, 14:48

Can this count as my pipe?

Image
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 26360
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 23 Jun 2019, 15:03

That is not a pipe Hugh.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jadagul and 9 guests