Orange is the new President

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 22716
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 07 Jan 2018, 12:00

You can see Miller reading his memorized talking points in his brain. Also, I’m shocked Tapper never calls out the “self-made billionaire” line.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
nicole
Posts: 8802
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 16:28

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by nicole » 07 Jan 2018, 13:53

That was so painful.
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"This is why I carry a shoehorn.” -jadagul

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 22716
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 07 Jan 2018, 13:57

And yet, mission accomplished for Miller's entire audience.

his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 07 Jan 2018, 14:02

Yep. I fucking hate this reality. How do we cross over?
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23989
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 07 Jan 2018, 14:21

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:02
Yep. I fucking hate this reality. How do we cross over?
You'd rather live in the one where the Nazis won?

Bah! That's 12 and a half minutes I'll never get back. Tapper was every bit doing a hatchet hack job that Miller was spinning BS.
Everyone's bias is confirmed. This is the meaningless flotsam I'm really trying to avoid.
Bitch about Brexit to your hearts content, but stay out of my historical movies. - Nick Hodges

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 07 Jan 2018, 15:06

Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:21
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:02
Yep. I fucking hate this reality. How do we cross over?
You'd rather live in the one where the Nazis won?

Bah! That's 12 and a half minutes I'll never get back. Tapper was every bit doing a hatchet hack job that Miller was spinning BS.
Everyone's bias is confirmed. This is the meaningless flotsam I'm really trying to avoid.
You've confirmed my bias that your comments are the meaningless flotsam I'd like to avoid.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23989
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 07 Jan 2018, 15:23

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 15:06
Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:21
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:02
Yep. I fucking hate this reality. How do we cross over?
You'd rather live in the one where the Nazis won?

Bah! That's 12 and a half minutes I'll never get back. Tapper was every bit doing a hatchet hack job that Miller was spinning BS.
Everyone's bias is confirmed. This is the meaningless flotsam I'm really trying to avoid.
You've confirmed my bias that your comments are the meaningless flotsam I'd like to avoid.
A touch!
Bitch about Brexit to your hearts content, but stay out of my historical movies. - Nick Hodges

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 07 Jan 2018, 16:46

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 14193
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Aresen » 07 Jan 2018, 20:14

Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:21
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:02
Yep. I fucking hate this reality. How do we cross over?
You'd rather live in the one where the Nazis won?
I want to live in the one where the Commerce Clause was interpreted in its narrowest sense.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 07 Jan 2018, 20:38

I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 14193
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Aresen » 07 Jan 2018, 20:41

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
It wouldn't be as funny as this one. Maybe less scary, but definitely not as funny.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23989
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 07 Jan 2018, 20:42

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Hmmm yes. Biden could be equally as ineffectual as Trump. But you wouldn't get the reform of the FCC and EPA. Also nowhere near the lulz.
Bitch about Brexit to your hearts content, but stay out of my historical movies. - Nick Hodges

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 25942
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 07 Jan 2018, 20:45

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Don't we all.

Image
"ike Wile E. Coyote salivating over a "4000 Ways To Prepare Roadrunner" cookbook without watching his surroundings, the Road Runner of Societal Inertia snuck up on them both and beepbeeped them off the mesa."
--Shem

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 07 Jan 2018, 20:52

Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:42
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Hmmm yes. Biden could be equally as ineffectual as Trump. But you wouldn't get the reform of the FCC and EPA. Also nowhere near the lulz.
I know you're too stupid and biased to understand this, but what's happening to the EPA isn't reform.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23989
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 07 Jan 2018, 20:55

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:52
Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:42
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Hmmm yes. Biden could be equally as ineffectual as Trump. But you wouldn't get the reform of the FCC and EPA. Also nowhere near the lulz.
I know you're too stupid and biased to understand this, but what's happening to the EPA isn't reform.
LOL Yeah I'm the stupid and biased one.
Bitch about Brexit to your hearts content, but stay out of my historical movies. - Nick Hodges

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 25942
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 07 Jan 2018, 20:57

I reject the notion that Biden wouldn't deliver on lulz. He'd just do it without needling a nuclear power.
"ike Wile E. Coyote salivating over a "4000 Ways To Prepare Roadrunner" cookbook without watching his surroundings, the Road Runner of Societal Inertia snuck up on them both and beepbeeped them off the mesa."
--Shem

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 07 Jan 2018, 21:14

Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:55
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:52
Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:42
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Hmmm yes. Biden could be equally as ineffectual as Trump. But you wouldn't get the reform of the FCC and EPA. Also nowhere near the lulz.
I know you're too stupid and biased to understand this, but what's happening to the EPA isn't reform.
LOL Yeah I'm the stupid and biased one.
Admitting it is the first step.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 22716
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 07 Jan 2018, 21:28

Warren wrote:
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Hmmm yes. Biden could be equally as ineffectual as Trump. But you wouldn't get the reform of the FCC and EPA. Also nowhere near the lulz.
We got reform of the FCC and EPA?
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 23989
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Warren » 07 Jan 2018, 21:30

Mo wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 21:28
Warren wrote:
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:38
I'd settle for the one where Joe Biden won the presidency in 2016.
Hmmm yes. Biden could be equally as ineffectual as Trump. But you wouldn't get the reform of the FCC and EPA. Also nowhere near the lulz.
We got reform of the FCC and EPA?
That depends on what the definition of is is.
Bitch about Brexit to your hearts content, but stay out of my historical movies. - Nick Hodges

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 25942
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by thoreau » 07 Jan 2018, 21:33

Warren, are you celebrating Christmas today?
"ike Wile E. Coyote salivating over a "4000 Ways To Prepare Roadrunner" cookbook without watching his surroundings, the Road Runner of Societal Inertia snuck up on them both and beepbeeped them off the mesa."
--Shem

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 14193
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Aresen » 07 Jan 2018, 21:38

thoreau wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 21:33
Warren, are you celebrating Christmas today?
Счастливого Рождества!
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
Fin Fang Foom
Posts: 9539
Joined: 05 May 2010, 22:39

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 07 Jan 2018, 22:04

Aresen wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 20:14
Warren wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:21
the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 14:02
Yep. I fucking hate this reality. How do we cross over?
You'd rather live in the one where the Nazis won?
I want to live in the one where the Commerce Clause was interpreted in its narrowest sense.
That's some Monkey's Paw shit right there.

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 22716
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 07 Jan 2018, 23:41

Dude to head Indian Health Care Services apparently had a bunch of senior financial/budgetary roles, but no one at the company has ever heard of him and those that do don't recall him having any senior positions.

Wut?!
Asked what evidence of his St. John’s roles Mr. Weaver offered, Ms. Talhelm said, Mr. Weaver at first couldn’t recall his titles at the hospital and provided a “list of nonspecific positions.”
Also, he "attended" Missouri Southern State University.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
the innominate one
Posts: 12356
Joined: 17 May 2011, 16:17
Location: hypertime continuum

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by the innominate one » 08 Jan 2018, 00:03

the innominate one wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 11:09
How does Jake Tapper not just beat the shit out of this rude, lying sack of crap? His ratings would go through the roof?

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -E Benn

"No shit, Sherlock." -JsubD

"now is the time to go fuck yourself until you die." -dhex

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 22716
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Mo » 08 Jan 2018, 00:06

I will give this to Trump, I am totally blocking off parts of my calendar with "Executive Time".
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests