Not At All Secret Gryll (athon) For Grylliade

Warren

Re: Not At All Secret Gryll (athon) For Grylliade

Post by Warren » 09 Aug 2018, 19:47

JasonL wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 14:24
It may be a me thing...
What else could it possibly be? You think PayPal pulled your name at random and decided "Okay we're just going to fuck with this guy"?

I'll say this though. If you refuse to link a bank account, that's going to be an ongoing cause of annoyance.

I have a separate account for internet stuff with no overdraft protection. Only once did I make a withdrawal against it without first transferring the funds to cover it. I called my bank and asked them to waive the overdraft fee on account of my long history with them. They were kind enough to do so.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

JasonL

Post by JasonL » 10 Aug 2018, 07:01

I’ve told you what it is. It sucks at credit cards generally and it sucks even more at them when you are an infrequent user.

Number 6

Post by Number 6 » 12 Aug 2018, 22:19

Team Jason L. PayPal is the Comcast of the p2p payment world.
" i discovered you eat dog dicks out of a bowl marked "dog dicks" because you're too stupid to remember where you left your bowl of dog dicks."-dhex, of course.
"Come, let us go forth and not rape together"-Jadagul

Andrew

Post by Andrew » 22 Jul 2019, 16:13

It's been ~3 years since the last group gryllathon. I think it might be time again.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

The sun only shines when a woman is being sexually abused. - Warren

Jake

Post by Jake » 22 Jul 2019, 16:32

Concur.

Is the PayPal address "afterwards" at "gmail.com" still the correct means of greasing the wheels of commerce?
"Facebook is like a locker room with all the players screaming at each other how much they have to win and then forgetting they have to take the field and actually play the gawddamn game." -- D.A. Ridgely

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 22 Jul 2019, 17:13

Concur. Ellie, put the touch on us.

Jake

Post by Jake » 23 Jul 2019, 15:48

Ellie wrote:
29 Mar 2016, 11:01
This is me quoting Ellie in order to direct her attention to this thread, and, more specifically, to this question.
Jake wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 16:32
Is the PayPal address "afterwards" at "gmail.com" still the correct means of greasing the wheels of commerce?
Also, Ellie, here are the rules for your response:
1) If the answer to the question is "yes", simply say "yes".
2) If the answer to the question is "no", say "no" and then also give us the correct way to send money.
3) No other response is necessary or allowed.
4) Yes, #3 means that protestations of "you don't have to do that" or "don't send me money, guys!" are specifically disallowed.

(These rules are designed to impel you to give us the info without spending the next six days agonizing over how to respond without feeling like you're somehow taking advantage or being whiny or something. 'Cause you're not, so just give us the damned information.) :)
"Facebook is like a locker room with all the players screaming at each other how much they have to win and then forgetting they have to take the field and actually play the gawddamn game." -- D.A. Ridgely

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 23 Jul 2019, 19:05

I DON'T APPROVE OF YOU GUYS BEING KIND TO ME

But on the other hand, I would be furious if I were trying to help one of you and you didn't let me, so I suppose I have to behave accordingly.

*sigh* Yes, that is still the correct PayPal address.

UGH, YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE LIBERTARIANS, BE MORE SELFISH OMG
"2019 has got to stop injecting dmt straight in the dick hole." - dhex

Jake

Post by Jake » 24 Jul 2019, 16:44

Ellie wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 19:05
I DON'T APPROVE OF YOU GUYS BEING KIND TO ME

But on the other hand, I would be furious if I were trying to help one of you and you didn't let me, so I suppose I have to behave accordingly.

*sigh* Yes, that is still the correct PayPal address.

UGH, YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE LIBERTARIANS, BE MORE SELFISH OMG
But doing what we want regardless of your approval is even MORE libertarian! You've mistaken us for Objectivists. ;)