Our Friends, The House of Saud

Aresen

Re: Our Friends, The House of Saud

Post by Aresen » 19 Oct 2018, 23:15

Mo wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 18:33
I understand the consular security guards say Jamal Khashoggi made a 'furtive movement.'
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Warren

Re: Our Friends, The House of Sawed

Post by Warren » 20 Oct 2018, 01:04

Kolohe wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 23:11
(stolen from the internet)
???
Fuck DST sideways with a splintery fence post. - JD

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 20 Oct 2018, 01:09

Maybe the internet stole it back when Kolohe wasn't paying attention?
"NB stands for nota bene do not @ me" - nicole

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 20 Oct 2018, 01:14

In a shocking discussion that U.S. Congressman Joaquin Castro (D – TX) had with Poppy Harlow on CNN today, he claimed that there are reports that President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner may have given U.S. intelligence to the Saudi crown prince Mohammaed bin Salman, which in turn may have led to the alleged murder of U.S. resident and journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
https://hillreporter.com/congressman-ku ... oggi-10991
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Mo

Post by Mo » 20 Oct 2018, 16:56

I like how the argument is that Saudi Arabia provides regional stability, completely ignoring the coup, Qatar and Yemen shit.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 20 Oct 2018, 19:06

Mo wrote:
20 Oct 2018, 16:56
I like how the argument is that Saudi Arabia provides regional stability, completely ignoring the coup, Qatar and Yemen shit.
And a few thousand wahabi missionaries.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe » 20 Oct 2018, 21:57

Warren wrote:
20 Oct 2018, 01:04
Kolohe wrote:
???
Look at the subject line.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 20 Oct 2018, 22:33

Kolohe wrote:
20 Oct 2018, 21:57
Warren wrote:
Kolohe wrote:
???
Cut to the bone

Mo

Post by Mo » 21 Oct 2018, 17:34

I would say that I’d hate to be in the McKinsey comms shop after the NYT exposed that they dimed our social media dissidents who were either a) arrested b) harassed and had family members arrested (due to living abroad) or c) had their anonymous social media account shut down. The good thing is their customers are amoral and only care about brand.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe » 21 Oct 2018, 17:44

Aresen wrote:
20 Oct 2018, 22:33
Kolohe wrote:
20 Oct 2018, 21:57
Warren wrote:
Kolohe wrote:
???
Cut to the bone
Also seen on the internet - MBS -> Mr. Bone Saw.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

Mo

Post by Mo » 22 Oct 2018, 12:28

Marco Rubio with the hottest take of all. The problem with the murder is that it disrespected Trump and Congresscritters like Marco Rubio.
Marco Rubio's terrible social media person wrote:The #KhashoggiMurder was immoral. But it was also disrepectful to Trump & those of us who have supported the strategic alliance with the Saudi’s. Not only did they kill this man,they have left @potus & their congressional allies a terrible predicament & given Iran a free gift.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 22 Oct 2018, 13:07

Oh my god, Marco Rubio, FUCK OFF. Then fuck off some more. Fuck right off the edge of a cliff.
"NB stands for nota bene do not @ me" - nicole

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 22 Oct 2018, 17:45

Mo wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 12:28
Marco Rubio with the hottest take of all. The problem with the murder is that it disrespected Trump and Congresscritters like Marco Rubio.
Marco Rubio's terrible social media person wrote:The #KhashoggiMurder was immoral. But it was also disrepectful to Trump & those of us who have supported the strategic alliance with the Saudi’s. Not only did they kill this man,they have left @potus & their congressional allies a terrible predicament & given Iran a free gift.
Can Marco Rubio please visit the Saudi embassy or consulate nearest him?

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe » 23 Oct 2018, 16:43

BREAKING — Saudi King Salman and Crown Prince MbS met two members of #Khashoggi family, one of them is son Salah – SPA https://t.co/RpntDE78gy
Indigo Montoya is like "Man, millenials *do* have it easy these days"

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 23 Oct 2018, 17:40

Christ. I shudder to imagine what those poor guys must be going through right now -- forbidden to leave their prison shithole of a country, then required to engage in a shiny happy photo op with the son of a bitch who had their father murdered in an extra-horrible way.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 02 Nov 2018, 11:44

Saudi sisters found bound in N.Y.C. were seeking asylum: Report
The sisters were reportedly seeking asylum in the U.S. and Saudi Arabia had ordered the family to return home.

Their bodies were discovered washed up on the rocks of a city park on Oct. 24. Police sources told the New York Daily News the pair had been bound together and their sandals duct-taped to their feet.

But they were wearing westernized clothes, including black leggings and fur coats — a no-no in the arch-conservative desert kingdom.