Market Failure!

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24937
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Mo » 31 Oct 2019, 12:34

Warren wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 12:09
Mo wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 11:17
Warren wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 10:20
I am disgruntled as well. Mostly over the deletion of the Find Friends app. Like srsly?
It's merged with Find My iPhone in a general Find My app.
So back to this shit. I found the Find My app, and my friends, or more accurately friend, was still there and I could find them. But I've been searching and googling, and I can't find any way to add a new friend. I found a setting to "Allow Friend Requests", but no way to actually send a Friend Request.
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH24814?vi ... cale=en_US
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Warren » 31 Oct 2019, 13:08

Mo wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 12:34
Warren wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 12:09
Mo wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 11:17
Warren wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 10:20
I am disgruntled as well. Mostly over the deletion of the Find Friends app. Like srsly?
It's merged with Find My iPhone in a general Find My app.
So back to this shit. I found the Find My app, and my friends, or more accurately friend, was still there and I could find them. But I've been searching and googling, and I can't find any way to add a new friend. I found a setting to "Allow Friend Requests", but no way to actually send a Friend Request.
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH24814?vi ... cale=en_US
Thanks Mo! I found like three other apple support pages on adding friends that were either obsolete or unhelpful. Also, this is a stupid way to do it.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
JasonL
Posts: 24488
Joined: 05 May 2010, 17:22

Re: Market Failure!

Post by JasonL » 31 Oct 2019, 14:30

Aresen wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:46
Hugh Akston wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:32
Two solid months of godawful Halloween songs, Halloween decorations left up into February, Ugly Halloween Sweater parties at work, the expectation to buy and exchange thoughtless and needless Halloween gifts, and of course the excruciating Halloween dinner with your aged racist family, which you have no excuse not to attend because nothing is open on Halloween. Oh yeah and the cultural conservatives constantly pounding the drum of how Halloween is supposed to be about Ba'al and how the liberal media is killing Halloween.
Considering the number of stories about 'offensive' and 'culturally appropriating' costumes, I can certainly subscribe to that last bit, especially when you throw in the 'tampered candy' stories (which are almost always fake).
This. Also the whole awfulness of pretending a 16 year old in a baseball cap should be getting candy, the inefficiency of candy purchase and allocation with erratic trick or treater flow, the way people dressed like sexy stapler accuse you of being no fun, and the absolute worst is all the people who act like it's spooky and cool and definitely not christmas but then turn it into christmas. I start seeing posts about "its almost time" at the end of August. It just emo christmas.

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 19159
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: Market Failure!

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 31 Oct 2019, 16:06

Halloween is a children's holiday. If you're not a child, you shouldn't be celebrating Halloween and you shouldn't be out triggering the perpetually aggrieved with your unwoke sexy zombie costume while getting shitfaced with your post-adolescent friends, you should be home with a bowl full of fun-size Snickers bars waiting for the doorbell to ring or else turn off all the lights and go to a movie or go to bed early with a good book. If you *are* a child you should be permitted to wear any damned costume you want as long as it isn't "sexy" something, including blackface. The more kids who ruin their chances of ever becoming Supreme Court justices the better. You should be able to roam your immediate neighborhood with your kid friends and minimal supervision after the age of, say, nine from adults. You should not be taken to malls or other "safe" places to Trick-or-Treat. You should be home by no later than ten, after which you should be allowed to gorge on enough of your loot to make you sick, then you should go to bed and your parents should dole out the rest of the candy over the next few weeks. If you're old enough to actually be able to pull off toilet papering someone's front yard, you're too old to be Trick-or-Treating and you should be holed up in some friend's parents' basement watching horror movies.

Thanksgiving is the best holiday as long as you don't feel compelled to spend it with extended family members you'd cross the street to avoid meeting the rest of the year.

Christmas is a religious holiday. None of the others really are, their tenuous connection to religious beliefs aside. As long as I'm not required to put up any Christmas decorations beyond hanging a few ornaments on the tree and, like Thanksgiving, don't have to put up with any relatives beyond my immediate family, I'm okay with all the other nonsense.

User avatar
Jadagul
Posts: 7181
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 18:51

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Jadagul » 31 Oct 2019, 18:19

Hugh Akston wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:32
Two solid months of godawful Halloween songs, Halloween decorations left up into February, Ugly Halloween Sweater parties at work, the expectation to buy and exchange thoughtless and needless Halloween gifts, and of course the excruciating Halloween dinner with your aged racist family, which you have no excuse not to attend because nothing is open on Halloween. Oh yeah and the cultural conservatives constantly pounding the drum of how Halloween is supposed to be about Ba'al and how the liberal media is killing Halloween.
I have approximately zero of those experiences at Christmas.

(I flatly refuse to go to family holiday things, which I realize isn't something everyone feels like they can get away with.)

Christmas music is great and I struggle to follow my rule of keeping it between Thanksgiving and Epiphany. Giving gifts is stressful but also fun, and my friends and I are really relaxed about it and just sometimes gift and sometimes don't. And I don't have any cultural conservatives in my bubble. :P

Christmas is great weather, has wonderful music and thematics, and gives lots of opportunities to give small gifts and make big meals. And I hope I can actually get my act together and have the Christmas singalong party at my house this year.

(Thanksgiving is good, but Christmas is Thanksgiving plus music plus it's two weeks long plus I have time off.)

All the good things about Halloween are things I just do the rest of the year. I dress up iconoclastically and dramatically all the time! And also slutty when I feel like it. And a lot of my friends do both of those things as well. Halloween makes me feel more restricted in what I can wear because now I need some _excuse_, rather than just saying it looked awesome.

User avatar
Mo
Posts: 24937
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:08

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Mo » 31 Oct 2019, 19:51

Warren wrote:
Mo wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 12:34
Warren wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 12:09
Mo wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 11:17
Warren wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 10:20
I am disgruntled as well. Mostly over the deletion of the Find Friends app. Like srsly?
It's merged with Find My iPhone in a general Find My app.
So back to this shit. I found the Find My app, and my friends, or more accurately friend, was still there and I could find them. But I've been searching and googling, and I can't find any way to add a new friend. I found a setting to "Allow Friend Requests", but no way to actually send a Friend Request.
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH24814?vi ... cale=en_US
Thanks Mo! I found like three other apple support pages on adding friends that were either obsolete or unhelpful. Also, this is a stupid way to do it.
It’s annoying, but from an opsec POV it makes sense. Unless you share your location with someone, you can’t request their location unless the proactively share it with you.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

User avatar
Eric the .5b
Posts: 13971
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 16:29

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Eric the .5b » 31 Oct 2019, 20:42

Jadagul wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 18:19
I dress up iconoclastically and dramatically all the time! And also slutty when I feel like it.
Nobody would have gotten my "Slutty Jadagul" costume, sadly.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Warren » 31 Oct 2019, 21:11

Mo wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 19:51

It’s annoying, but from an opsec POV it makes sense. Unless you share your location with someone, you can’t request their location unless the proactively share it with you.
Yeah that's fine, I'm more distressed over the fact that it wasn't self-explanatory. That's like Apple's whole thing. I don't want to see it go to shit.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Warren » 31 Oct 2019, 21:15

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 16:06
Halloween is a children's holiday. If you're not a child, you shouldn't be celebrating Halloween and you shouldn't be out triggering the perpetually aggrieved with your unwoke sexy zombie costume while getting shitfaced with your post-adolescent friends, you should be home with a bowl full of fun-size Snickers bars waiting for the doorbell to ring or else turn off all the lights and go to a movie or go to bed early with a good book. If you *are* a child you should be permitted to wear any damned costume you want as long as it isn't "sexy" something, including blackface. The more kids who ruin their chances of ever becoming Supreme Court justices the better. You should be able to roam your immediate neighborhood with your kid friends and minimal supervision after the age of, say, nine from adults. You should not be taken to malls or other "safe" places to Trick-or-Treat. You should be home by no later than ten, after which you should be allowed to gorge on enough of your loot to make you sick, then you should go to bed and your parents should dole out the rest of the candy over the next few weeks. If you're old enough to actually be able to pull off toilet papering someone's front yard, you're too old to be Trick-or-Treating and you should be holed up in some friend's parents' basement watching horror movies.

Thanksgiving is the best holiday as long as you don't feel compelled to spend it with extended family members you'd cross the street to avoid meeting the rest of the year.

Christmas is a religious holiday. None of the others really are, their tenuous connection to religious beliefs aside. As long as I'm not required to put up any Christmas decorations beyond hanging a few ornaments on the tree and, like Thanksgiving, don't have to put up with any relatives beyond my immediate family, I'm okay with all the other nonsense.
Every single sentence is wrong. I kind of have to respect that.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 19159
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: Market Failure!

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 31 Oct 2019, 21:57

Warren wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 21:15
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 16:06
Halloween is a children's holiday. If you're not a child, you shouldn't be celebrating Halloween and you shouldn't be out triggering the perpetually aggrieved with your unwoke sexy zombie costume while getting shitfaced with your post-adolescent friends, you should be home with a bowl full of fun-size Snickers bars waiting for the doorbell to ring or else turn off all the lights and go to a movie or go to bed early with a good book. If you *are* a child you should be permitted to wear any damned costume you want as long as it isn't "sexy" something, including blackface. The more kids who ruin their chances of ever becoming Supreme Court justices the better. You should be able to roam your immediate neighborhood with your kid friends and minimal supervision after the age of, say, nine from adults. You should not be taken to malls or other "safe" places to Trick-or-Treat. You should be home by no later than ten, after which you should be allowed to gorge on enough of your loot to make you sick, then you should go to bed and your parents should dole out the rest of the candy over the next few weeks. If you're old enough to actually be able to pull off toilet papering someone's front yard, you're too old to be Trick-or-Treating and you should be holed up in some friend's parents' basement watching horror movies.

Thanksgiving is the best holiday as long as you don't feel compelled to spend it with extended family members you'd cross the street to avoid meeting the rest of the year.

Christmas is a religious holiday. None of the others really are, their tenuous connection to religious beliefs aside. As long as I'm not required to put up any Christmas decorations beyond hanging a few ornaments on the tree and, like Thanksgiving, don't have to put up with any relatives beyond my immediate family, I'm okay with all the other nonsense.
Every single sentence is wrong. I kind of have to respect that.
Warren, you're the Snopes to my Babylon Bee.

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Warren » 31 Oct 2019, 23:55

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 21:57
Warren wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 21:15
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 16:06
Halloween is a children's holiday. If you're not a child, you shouldn't be celebrating Halloween and you shouldn't be out triggering the perpetually aggrieved with your unwoke sexy zombie costume while getting shitfaced with your post-adolescent friends, you should be home with a bowl full of fun-size Snickers bars waiting for the doorbell to ring or else turn off all the lights and go to a movie or go to bed early with a good book. If you *are* a child you should be permitted to wear any damned costume you want as long as it isn't "sexy" something, including blackface. The more kids who ruin their chances of ever becoming Supreme Court justices the better. You should be able to roam your immediate neighborhood with your kid friends and minimal supervision after the age of, say, nine from adults. You should not be taken to malls or other "safe" places to Trick-or-Treat. You should be home by no later than ten, after which you should be allowed to gorge on enough of your loot to make you sick, then you should go to bed and your parents should dole out the rest of the candy over the next few weeks. If you're old enough to actually be able to pull off toilet papering someone's front yard, you're too old to be Trick-or-Treating and you should be holed up in some friend's parents' basement watching horror movies.

Thanksgiving is the best holiday as long as you don't feel compelled to spend it with extended family members you'd cross the street to avoid meeting the rest of the year.

Christmas is a religious holiday. None of the others really are, their tenuous connection to religious beliefs aside. As long as I'm not required to put up any Christmas decorations beyond hanging a few ornaments on the tree and, like Thanksgiving, don't have to put up with any relatives beyond my immediate family, I'm okay with all the other nonsense.
Every single sentence is wrong. I kind of have to respect that.
Warren, you're the Snopes to my Babylon Bee.
Very generous of you to say so sir.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Jadagul
Posts: 7181
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 18:51

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Jadagul » 01 Nov 2019, 03:44

Eric the .5b wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 20:42
Jadagul wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 18:19
I dress up iconoclastically and dramatically all the time! And also slutty when I feel like it.
Nobody would have gotten my "Slutty Jadagul" costume, sadly.
How is a Slutty Jadagul different from a regular Jadagul?

User avatar
Eric the .5b
Posts: 13971
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 16:29

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Eric the .5b » 01 Nov 2019, 03:50

Jadagul wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 03:44
Eric the .5b wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 20:42
Jadagul wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 18:19
I dress up iconoclastically and dramatically all the time! And also slutty when I feel like it.
Nobody would have gotten my "Slutty Jadagul" costume, sadly.
How is a Slutty Jadagul different from a regular Jadagul?
He's dressing slutty?
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

User avatar
Tuco
Posts: 302
Joined: 18 Feb 2017, 21:00

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Tuco » 01 Nov 2019, 09:26

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 16:06
The more kids who ruin their chances of ever becoming Supreme Court justices the better.
This is a great world vision.

User avatar
Jasper
Posts: 3241
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 07:56
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Jasper » 01 Nov 2019, 12:02

lunchstealer wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:22
It is pretty bad if you're not creative or skilled in the manufacture or assembly of sartorial ideograms and find horror movies lame.
What's missing from Halloween is the terror. People should dress up as ghosts and demons and unnameable horrors from the beyond, so that the same don't catch you out on their one night of freedom to walk the earth.

"Oh, you're Spiderman? And you Pickachu? That's cute. Comicon was in March. Now get off my lawn."
"i'd like to move toward not combusting except on special occasions like arbor day." - dhex

User avatar
Andrew
Posts: 6775
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 21:52
Location: Vale of Eternal Fire

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Andrew » 01 Nov 2019, 16:05

1. Mentioned before, but I'm tired of online "shipment tracking" that consists of a departure scan and a delivery notice (often after I'm physically holding the item) with nothing between.

2. Also, it seems like wildly over-optimistic delivery estimates are becoming more common. "It'll be there Friday... okay, we mean Monday." "It'll be there Wednesday... okay, we mean the following Tuesday." None of this is urgent, so I don't really care when it arrives, but don't tell me 2 days when it will really be 3-8 days.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

The sun only shines when a woman is being sexually abused. - Warren

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 17670
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: Market Failure!

Post by lunchstealer » 01 Nov 2019, 16:08

Jasper wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 12:02
lunchstealer wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:22
It is pretty bad if you're not creative or skilled in the manufacture or assembly of sartorial ideograms and find horror movies lame.
What's missing from Halloween is the terror. People should dress up as ghosts and demons and unnameable horrors from the beyond, so that the same don't catch you out on their one night of freedom to walk the earth.

"Oh, you're Spiderman? And you Pickachu? That's cute. Comicon was in March. Now get off my lawn."
Yeah, I think Deadpool counts for both, but otherwise I'm okay with your requirement. Maybe Nebula and Gamora, too.

Furries don't count, because although they're terrifying in and of themselves, they're terrifying humans and the costumes don't fool ghosts or demons or boogers, witches, and haints.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Warren » 01 Nov 2019, 16:37

lunchstealer wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:08
Jasper wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 12:02
lunchstealer wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:22
It is pretty bad if you're not creative or skilled in the manufacture or assembly of sartorial ideograms and find horror movies lame.
What's missing from Halloween is the terror. People should dress up as ghosts and demons and unnameable horrors from the beyond, so that the same don't catch you out on their one night of freedom to walk the earth.

"Oh, you're Spiderman? And you Pickachu? That's cute. Comicon was in March. Now get off my lawn."
Yeah, I think Deadpool counts for both, but otherwise I'm okay with your requirement. Maybe Nebula and Gamora, too.

Furries don't count, because although they're terrifying in and of themselves, they're terrifying humans and the costumes don't fool ghosts or demons or boogers, witches, and haints.
Okay, but then we reestablish the "trick" part of trick-or-treat. Full size candy bars or they TP your house. "Healthy" candy alternatives? Your house gets egged. And if you're not even home, the teenagers do donuts on your lawn.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 17670
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: Market Failure!

Post by lunchstealer » 02 Nov 2019, 02:43

Warren wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:37
lunchstealer wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:08
Jasper wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 12:02
lunchstealer wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:22
It is pretty bad if you're not creative or skilled in the manufacture or assembly of sartorial ideograms and find horror movies lame.
What's missing from Halloween is the terror. People should dress up as ghosts and demons and unnameable horrors from the beyond, so that the same don't catch you out on their one night of freedom to walk the earth.

"Oh, you're Spiderman? And you Pickachu? That's cute. Comicon was in March. Now get off my lawn."
Yeah, I think Deadpool counts for both, but otherwise I'm okay with your requirement. Maybe Nebula and Gamora, too.

Furries don't count, because although they're terrifying in and of themselves, they're terrifying humans and the costumes don't fool ghosts or demons or boogers, witches, and haints.
Okay, but then we reestablish the "trick" part of trick-or-treat. Full size candy bars or they TP your house. "Healthy" candy alternatives? Your house gets egged. And if you're not even home, the teenagers do donuts on your lawn.
As long as I can shoot the motherfuckers who bug me, that's okay with me. The NAP needs to apply, and property damage has always been considered aggression.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 27710
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: Market Failure!

Post by Warren » 02 Nov 2019, 10:48

lunchstealer wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 02:43
Warren wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:37
lunchstealer wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:08
Jasper wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 12:02
lunchstealer wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:22
It is pretty bad if you're not creative or skilled in the manufacture or assembly of sartorial ideograms and find horror movies lame.
What's missing from Halloween is the terror. People should dress up as ghosts and demons and unnameable horrors from the beyond, so that the same don't catch you out on their one night of freedom to walk the earth.

"Oh, you're Spiderman? And you Pickachu? That's cute. Comicon was in March. Now get off my lawn."
Yeah, I think Deadpool counts for both, but otherwise I'm okay with your requirement. Maybe Nebula and Gamora, too.

Furries don't count, because although they're terrifying in and of themselves, they're terrifying humans and the costumes don't fool ghosts or demons or boogers, witches, and haints.
Okay, but then we reestablish the "trick" part of trick-or-treat. Full size candy bars or they TP your house. "Healthy" candy alternatives? Your house gets egged. And if you're not even home, the teenagers do donuts on your lawn.
As long as I can shoot the motherfuckers who bug me, that's okay with me. The NAP needs to apply, and property damage has always been considered aggression.
BB gun only
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 17670
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: Market Failure!

Post by lunchstealer » 02 Nov 2019, 13:33

Warren wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 10:48
lunchstealer wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 02:43
Warren wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:37
lunchstealer wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:08
Jasper wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 12:02
lunchstealer wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 11:22
It is pretty bad if you're not creative or skilled in the manufacture or assembly of sartorial ideograms and find horror movies lame.
What's missing from Halloween is the terror. People should dress up as ghosts and demons and unnameable horrors from the beyond, so that the same don't catch you out on their one night of freedom to walk the earth.

"Oh, you're Spiderman? And you Pickachu? That's cute. Comicon was in March. Now get off my lawn."
Yeah, I think Deadpool counts for both, but otherwise I'm okay with your requirement. Maybe Nebula and Gamora, too.

Furries don't count, because although they're terrifying in and of themselves, they're terrifying humans and the costumes don't fool ghosts or demons or boogers, witches, and haints.
Okay, but then we reestablish the "trick" part of trick-or-treat. Full size candy bars or they TP your house. "Healthy" candy alternatives? Your house gets egged. And if you're not even home, the teenagers do donuts on your lawn.
As long as I can shoot the motherfuckers who bug me, that's okay with me. The NAP needs to apply, and property damage has always been considered aggression.
BB gun only
Birdshot is basically BBs so I'll accept my interpretation of your rule.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aresen and 15 guests