Does Elon's Musk stink?

User avatar
Kolohe
Posts: 13115
Joined: 06 May 2010, 10:51

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Kolohe » 11 May 2018, 11:30

dhex wrote:
11 May 2018, 08:29
i'm not sure prog rock fans have the room to make fun of artist names.

also none of you posted a picture of grimace which is frankly the most disappointing part of this.

actually the most disappointing part of this is all sorts of people are talking about elon musk's dick. that's just awful.

we had better lives once.
did we? We used to talk about bass cars, Joe From Lowell, and Rick Santorum's crying daughter.

Ok you're right, those were the good ol days.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

User avatar
Andrew
Posts: 5940
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 21:52
Location: Vale of Eternal Fire

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Andrew » 11 May 2018, 13:18

It's all been downhill (for the entire internet) since the salty ham tears thread.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

holy shit there will never be an end until the sweet release of death (as dictated by the death panels, natch) - lunch

User avatar
dhex
Posts: 15101
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:05
Location: 'murica

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by dhex » 11 May 2018, 14:32

Kolohe wrote:
11 May 2018, 11:30
dhex wrote:
11 May 2018, 08:29
i'm not sure prog rock fans have the room to make fun of artist names.

also none of you posted a picture of grimace which is frankly the most disappointing part of this.

actually the most disappointing part of this is all sorts of people are talking about elon musk's dick. that's just awful.

we had better lives once.
did we? We used to talk about bass cars, Joe From Lowell, and Rick Santorum's crying daughter.

Ok you're right, those were the good ol days.
all that stuff > elon musk's junk
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

User avatar
dhex
Posts: 15101
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:05
Location: 'murica

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by dhex » 11 May 2018, 14:33

Andrew wrote:
11 May 2018, 13:18
It's all been downhill (for the entire internet) since the salty ham tears thread.
true. that was amazing beyond words.

would be funny to see how many of those "leave his kids alone" people are currently on team "fuck your feelings" (spoiler: all of them, sports bar ist krieg)
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

User avatar
Fin Fang Foom
Posts: 9374
Joined: 05 May 2010, 22:39

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 11 May 2018, 15:29

Everything will become infinitely worse when the people who yell about "snowflakes" actually realize they are the snowflakiest of all.
". . . even the federalist folk are probably a bit wary, and they're essentially cosplaying the preacher from footloose." - dhex

User avatar
dhex
Posts: 15101
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:05
Location: 'murica

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by dhex » 11 May 2018, 15:52

hahahah self awareness hahahahah nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

User avatar
Ellie
Posts: 10691
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 18:34

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Ellie » 11 May 2018, 16:21

JD wrote:
11 May 2018, 10:43
Image
Baby Demand is OBSESSED with this gif.
I should have listened to Warren. He was right again as usual.

User avatar
Fin Fang Foom
Posts: 9374
Joined: 05 May 2010, 22:39

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 11 May 2018, 17:10

dhex wrote:
11 May 2018, 15:52
hahahah self awareness hahahahah nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
dhex is a fool. It would be a bad thing that would make bad people even worse. Thus, it can and probably will happen.
". . . even the federalist folk are probably a bit wary, and they're essentially cosplaying the preacher from footloose." - dhex

User avatar
dhex
Posts: 15101
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:05
Location: 'murica

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by dhex » 11 May 2018, 19:34

How? I am ready to subscribe to your newsletter /death cult
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

User avatar
Fin Fang Foom
Posts: 9374
Joined: 05 May 2010, 22:39

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 11 May 2018, 19:50

dhex wrote:
11 May 2018, 19:34
How? I am ready to subscribe to your newsletter /death cult
Because things can always get worse.
". . . even the federalist folk are probably a bit wary, and they're essentially cosplaying the preacher from footloose." - dhex

User avatar
Fin Fang Foom
Posts: 9374
Joined: 05 May 2010, 22:39

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Fin Fang Foom » 11 May 2018, 20:18

More straightforwardly, they don't need to learn it for themselves, they can be lead to it.
". . . even the federalist folk are probably a bit wary, and they're essentially cosplaying the preacher from footloose." - dhex

User avatar
dhex
Posts: 15101
Joined: 05 May 2010, 16:05
Location: 'murica

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by dhex » 11 May 2018, 20:47

Isn't that the basic thrust of white nationalism these days?
"I do wear my New Balance tennis shoes when I'm wearing cargo shorts, though, because truth in advertising." - lunch

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 15362
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by lunchstealer » 12 May 2018, 16:22

dhex wrote:
11 May 2018, 08:29
i'm not sure prog rock fans have the room to make fun of artist names.

also none of you posted a picture of grimace which is frankly the most disappointing part of this.

actually the most disappointing part of this is all sorts of people are talking about elon musk's dick. that's just awful.

we had better lives once.
I just have no idea who Grimes is.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

User avatar
Eric the .5b
Posts: 11718
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 16:29

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

Post by Eric the .5b » 13 May 2018, 01:14

lunchstealer wrote:
12 May 2018, 16:22
dhex wrote:
11 May 2018, 08:29
i'm not sure prog rock fans have the room to make fun of artist names.

also none of you posted a picture of grimace which is frankly the most disappointing part of this.

actually the most disappointing part of this is all sorts of people are talking about elon musk's dick. that's just awful.

we had better lives once.
I just have no idea who Grimes is.
The one who sings in this:

"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
"Cyberpunk never really gave the government enough credit for their ability to secure a favorable prenup during the Corporate-State wedding." - Shem

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shem and 4 guests