There must be a pony in here somewhere.

User avatar
Kolohe
Posts: 13488
Joined: 06 May 2010, 10:51

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Kolohe » 17 Jun 2018, 19:33

Tree fiddy.
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex

User avatar
Dangerman
Posts: 6256
Joined: 07 May 2010, 12:26

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Dangerman » 17 Jun 2018, 19:37

And my doctors name? Jonas Salk.

I'm sorry, the correct answer is $350.00 if they take one of the discount cards.

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 17 Jun 2018, 19:39

Kolohe wrote:
17 Jun 2018, 19:33
Tree fiddy.
Dangerman wrote:
17 Jun 2018, 19:37
I'm sorry, the correct answer is $350.00
That's what he said.
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 00:10

Depends on the drugs, you age, vouchers/coupons, your doctors ability to bullshit, etc etc.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 00:12

Dangerman wrote:
17 Jun 2018, 19:37
And my doctors name? Jonas Salk.

I'm sorry, the correct answer is $350.00 if they take one of the discount cards.
Discount cards are almost always bullshit. Manufacturers coupons/discounts are where it's at yo.

Seriously. They will take the insurance/out of pocket co-pays rather than miss a sale.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Dangerman
Posts: 6256
Joined: 07 May 2010, 12:26

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Dangerman » 18 Jun 2018, 14:11

Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 00:12
Dangerman wrote:
17 Jun 2018, 19:37
And my doctors name? Jonas Salk.

I'm sorry, the correct answer is $350.00 if they take one of the discount cards.
Discount cards are almost always bullshit. Manufacturers coupons/discounts are where it's at yo.

Seriously. They will take the insurance/out of pocket co-pays rather than miss a sale.
How do I get those? From my PCP or from the manufacturer?

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 18:32

Go to the company websites. Also goodrx is mostly good but expensive items will still have to be signed up for "trial" periods and such.

I remember warren being astonished about my critique of a sildenofil label because he didnt realize the brand,viagra, is almost always cheaper due to manufacturer coupouns.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 18 Jun 2018, 18:37

Me?
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 18:38

You.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 18 Jun 2018, 20:29

I don't remember that.
Last edited by Warren on 18 Jun 2018, 20:36, edited 2 times in total.
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Ellie
Posts: 11536
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 18:34

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Ellie » 18 Jun 2018, 20:32

viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
"NB stands for nota bene do not @ me" - nicole

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 20:34

Ellie wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:32
viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
Generic is super rare. Like I've had pharmacists that have forgotten what it is.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 18 Jun 2018, 20:36

Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:34
Ellie wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:32
viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
Generic is super rare. Like I've had pharmacists that have forgotten what it is.
You were astonished. I was unastonished.
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 20:37

Warren wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:36
Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:34
Ellie wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:32
viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
Generic is super rare. Like I've had pharmacists that have forgotten what it is.
You were astonished. I was unastonished.
Because you didn't know ...
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 18 Jun 2018, 20:39

right
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 20:44

yep
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 20:47

Is there some kind of animosity going on that I'm not understanding between us, Warren? This isn't the first time or even the third time this year that I've had to wonder if I have offended you in some way.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 18 Jun 2018, 21:10

Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:47
Is there some kind of animosity going on that I'm not understanding between us, Warren? This isn't the first time or even the third time this year that I've had to wonder if I have offended you in some way.
Not that I'm aware of.
In this case I was reacting to
Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 18:32
I remember warren being astonished...
At first simply because I didn't know what you were talking about.
And when I found the thread I was like "Oh yeah, I remember that. But why would he say I was astonished? That's an odd word to describe my posts there."

I don't have any feeling of friction betwixt us. Indeed, I feel you and I have been more amiable than I have with most other Grylliaders this year.
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 21:32

Apologies. There has been a lot of friction this year on the gryll and was just making sure we're okay. I misunderstood the astonished/not astonished part. As Ellie stated, I misremembered the background conversation.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
nicole
Posts: 9029
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 16:28

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by nicole » 18 Jun 2018, 21:46

Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:34
Ellie wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:32
viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
Generic is super rare. Like I've had pharmacists that have forgotten what it is.
I wonder if that will change now that it’s being sold by online pharmacy getroman dot com.
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"This is why I carry a shoehorn.” -jadagul

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 18 Jun 2018, 21:48

nicole wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 21:46
Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:34
Ellie wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:32
viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
Generic is super rare. Like I've had pharmacists that have forgotten what it is.
I wonder if that will change now that it’s being sold by online pharmacy getroman dot com.
You are surprisingly well informed.
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
Pham Nuwen
Posts: 6712
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 02:17

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Pham Nuwen » 18 Jun 2018, 22:07

Warren wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 21:48
nicole wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 21:46
Pham Nuwen wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:34
Ellie wrote:
18 Jun 2018, 20:32
viewtopic.php?p=388185#p388185

Maybe slightly misremembering the context? Anyway, I was also surprised at how uncommon the generic is for that.
Generic is super rare. Like I've had pharmacists that have forgotten what it is.
I wonder if that will change now that it’s being sold by online pharmacy getroman dot com.
You are surprisingly well informed.
We use it occasionally for labor and delivery with expectant mothers who are having a difficult birth. Something to do with the blood pressure aspect of it. You at a hospital right now, nicole?
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex

User avatar
nicole
Posts: 9029
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 16:28

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by nicole » 19 Jun 2018, 08:38

No. The MTA is (was? in May) plastered with ads for getroman dot com and I happened to be there for the beginning of the campaign so I saw them just as the trade press was starting to write about how they were at the forefront of marketing ED pills to millennial men.

On a totally unrelated note, viagra is amazing.
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"This is why I carry a shoehorn.” -jadagul

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 24610
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 19 Jun 2018, 09:22

nicole wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 08:38
No. The MTA is (was? in May) plastered with ads for getroman dot com and I happened to be there for the beginning of the campaign so I saw them just as the trade press was starting to write about how they were at the forefront of marketing ED pills to millennial men.
Oh. That makes sense.
On a totally unrelated note, viagra is amazing.
Wait what? Amazing because boners?
The value of peer review lies substantially in the nature of one's peers. - that Ridgely guy

User avatar
nicole
Posts: 9029
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 16:28

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by nicole » 19 Jun 2018, 10:24

Yeah
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"This is why I carry a shoehorn.” -jadagul

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests