There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Warren

Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere.

Post by Warren » 09 Oct 2017, 10:46

Painboy wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 10:34
Dangerman wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 08:45
I just want pricing at time of service.
Sing it brother!

Seriously this is easily the worst thing about the insurance/provider partnership to me. If I ask for a price for something I don't want to hear it costs somewhere between $50 and $750. That's not something I can realistically plan for.
I will march behind that banner.
Women with strollers are legitimately the worst people, and should, like motorcyclists, not be considered people for liability and criminal purposes. - lunchstealer

nicole

Post by nicole » 13 Oct 2017, 08:50

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Privilege is having large phones fit into the garments that society expects you to wear." -Dangerman

Mo

Post by Mo » 13 Oct 2017, 11:07

Why has no one brought up that now what will happen is that the insurance companies will sue the government for money that the law says the government is obligated to pay. Everyone focuses on the fact that Obama was broke the law by distributing unappropriated funds, but similarly, Congress broke the law by not appropriating money that the law obligates them to spend.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 13 Oct 2017, 11:19

Mo wrote:
13 Oct 2017, 11:07
Why has no one brought up that now what will happen is that the insurance companies will sue the government for money that the law says the government is obligated to pay. Everyone focuses on the fact that Obama was broke the law by distributing unappropriated funds, but similarly, Congress broke the law by not appropriating money that the law obligates them to spend.
"There was no money, but the government spent it anyways."

That sounds familiar.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe » 13 Oct 2017, 13:23

Mo wrote:
13 Oct 2017, 11:07
Between this and the debt ceiling shenanigans, we're way overdue on a reckoning on the revenue and spending provisions of the Constution that we haven't seen since the impoundment and deficiency issues were settled (?)

(And there's still in the offing the constitutionally problematic nature of a trans-national carbon tax set solely by international treaty.)
when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex