I want to ride my bicycle! I want to ride my bike!

JD

Re: I want to ride my bicycle! I want to ride my bike!

Post by JD »

Despite my grousing about the local bike repair place in the other thread, they had it done today, and the final price for the work was FORTY DOLLARS. I didn't think you could get anything done for forty dollars these days. So I basically got a new used bike for $40. I think there are a few things that could still use some adjusting, and I have to put some reflectors and lights on it, but that's about it.
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston
Warren

Post by Warren »

Be sure to let us know when the seat gives way, because that's going to be hilarious.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
JD

Post by JD »

Warren wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 15:10 Be sure to let us know when the seat gives way, because that's going to be hilarious.
I really thought you were going to go for the low-hanging "I didn't think you could get anything done for forty dollars these days" joke bait, Warren.
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston
Warren

Post by Warren »

JD wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 15:18
Warren wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 15:10 Be sure to let us know when the seat gives way, because that's going to be hilarious.
I really thought you were going to go for the low-hanging "I didn't think you could get anything done for forty dollars these days" joke bait, Warren.
I thought surprise butt sex was the low-hanging [insert vulgarity of your choice].
THIS SPACE FOR RENT