the entirely civil and thoughtful israel thread

Jennifer

Re: the entirely civil and thoughtful israel thread

Post by Jennifer » 02 Jan 2017, 14:47

Aresen wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Rachel wrote:If anyone would like to see the totally sane and not crazy at all newsletter regarding the Antichrist, Jews being responsible for EVERYTHING, the end of the world, etc, I'll email it to you. It's too long to post here, but it was a full color, several page front and back thing that was mailed to my office with no return address.
Full color? I'm almost afraid to ask what illustrations it has. I'd like to think it includes a clearly delineated map showing the way to y'all's secret extinct-volcano hideout, but I've been disappointed so, so many times already....
Without the location of the volcano, the map is useless.

(This is the volcano that awakens from dormancy during the Battle of Armaggedon, isn't it?)
Hence the specification "clearly delineated." The (((people))) who actually attend meetings in this volcano hideout obviously know where it is -- the question is, when will the rest of humanity be allowed to share this knowledge?

There's no map in this document, though. Color me disappointed, not surprised.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

Rachel

Post by Rachel » 02 Jan 2017, 15:35

Kolohe wrote:
Rachel wrote:If anyone would like to see the totally sane and not crazy at all newsletter regarding the Antichrist, Jews being responsible for EVERYTHING, the end of the world, etc, I'll email it to you. It's too long to post here, but it was a full color, several page front and back thing that was mailed to my office with no return address.
Better than that flyer we found in Alexandria?
I would say it's better in the sense that it really connects the Jews to absolutely everything, except that that flyer emphasized the Jews controlled the Sun and planetary activity a little more.
No lie I'm fucking tired of glorified false histories-JasonL

Sandy
Location: In the hearts of little children, clogging their arteries.

Post by Sandy » 02 Jan 2017, 17:01

Rachel wrote:
Kolohe wrote:
Better than that flyer we found in Alexandria?
I would say it's better in the sense that it really connects the Jews to absolutely everything, except that that flyer emphasized the Jews controlled the Sun and planetary activity a little more.
I'd just like to say, you (((guys))) did a shit job this past year. #getilluminatisshittogether2017
Hindu is the cricket of religions. You can observe it for years, you can have enthusiasts try to explain it to you, and it's still baffling. - Warren

Mo

Post by Mo » 03 May 2017, 16:28

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Irony is dead.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 03 May 2017, 18:06

Sandy wrote:#getilluminatisshittogether2017
If I used twitter, I would grab that hashtag.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

Dangerman

Post by Dangerman » 04 May 2017, 10:31

Mo wrote::lol: ..... :lol:

Irony is dead.
Is this a recent thing I missed?

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 04 May 2017, 11:20

Dangerman wrote:

Irony is dead.
Trump has been making noises about arranging a peace accord between the Israelis and Palestinians.

If Trump could pull that deal off, I might actually say something nice about him.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

Mo

Post by Mo » 04 May 2017, 13:08

Dangerman wrote:

Irony is dead.
The Israeli right despised Obama and openly supported Trump because they thought he would give them a free pass. Then, like most presidents in their last term, he decided that solving I-P would be a legacy burnishing accomplishment, so he's been making kissy faces at Abbas and telling Bibi to slow his roll on settlements. Due to political realities, no Israeli admin can give the bird to both political parties.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

Dangerman

Post by Dangerman » 04 May 2017, 16:26

Ah, what I missed was that there was a link in your post. derp.

Painboy

Post by Painboy » 04 May 2017, 16:40

Dangerman wrote:Ah, what I missed was that there was a link in your post. derp.
Don't feel bad I did the same thing. Emojis aren't usually used for links.

Mo

Post by Mo » 04 May 2017, 16:51

Innovation!

Mo

Post by Mo » 19 Jul 2018, 12:13

Nothing can possibly go wrong declaring yourself an ethno-religious state to the exclusion of a sizable national minority. Also, how do you amend a Constitution 62-55?

Andrew

Post by Andrew » 19 Jul 2018, 13:54

You know who else declared themselves an ethno-religious state...
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex

holy shit there will never be an end until the sweet release of death (as dictated by the death panels, natch) - lunch

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 19 Jul 2018, 16:36

Andrew wrote:
19 Jul 2018, 13:54
You know who else declared themselves an ethno-religious state...
Alabama?