Random news finds

Warren

Re: Random news finds

Post by Warren »

Aresen wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 11:04
I've always preferred my water made with hydrogen.
I prefer deuterium when I can get it. Tritium is even better.
Not an every day thing though. If I make my tea with it all the time, I put on weight. ;)
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

thoreau

Post by thoreau »

Hydrogen is fine, and even oxygen, but the liquid should also be organic. Healthier that way, no matter what the doctors say about "alcoholism."
" Columbus wasn’t a profile in courage or brilliance despite the odds, he was a dumb motherfucker that got lucky. Oddly, that makes him the perfect talisman for the Trump era."
--Mo

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Aresen wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 11:04
I've always preferred my water made with hydrogen.
I prefer helium water myself; hydrogen is too much of a fire hazard.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b

thoreau

Post by thoreau »

Hydrogen is so dangerous that some people want to use it for nuclear fusion. NUCLEAR!!!!!
" Columbus wasn’t a profile in courage or brilliance despite the odds, he was a dumb motherfucker that got lucky. Oddly, that makes him the perfect talisman for the Trump era."
--Mo

dead_elvis

Post by dead_elvis »

"Never forget: a war on undocumented immigrants by necessity is a war on all of our freedoms of association and movement."

Shem

Post by Shem »

Dope for industry! Dope for the dead! Dope for industry!
"VOTE SHEMOCRACY! You will only have to do it once!" -Loyalty Officer Aresen

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b »

Subsidize solar until even drug lords use it?
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

dead_elvis

Post by dead_elvis »

San Diego police has issued 83 tickets for 'seditious language' since 2013
Lawyers have yet to grapple with the First Amendment ramifications of section 56.30 of the San Diego municipal code, however, because most have never seen the tickets.

Officers are writing the violations as infractions, downgrading them from criminal misdemeanors. This puts seditious language tickets on par with a speeding ticket and removes both the city attorney’s office and the public defender’s office from the judicial process.
They might be fuckers for writing these tickets, but they do understand the rules about how to be a parasite. If it's on the down low it will never get judicially reviewed.
"Never forget: a war on undocumented immigrants by necessity is a war on all of our freedoms of association and movement."

Shem

Post by Shem »

dead_elvis wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 20:30
San Diego police has issued 83 tickets for 'seditious language' since 2013
Lawyers have yet to grapple with the First Amendment ramifications of section 56.30 of the San Diego municipal code, however, because most have never seen the tickets.

Officers are writing the violations as infractions, downgrading them from criminal misdemeanors. This puts seditious language tickets on par with a speeding ticket and removes both the city attorney’s office and the public defender’s office from the judicial process.
They might be fuckers for writing these tickets, but they do understand the rules about how to be a parasite. If it's on the down low it will never get judicially reviewed.
Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered.
"VOTE SHEMOCRACY! You will only have to do it once!" -Loyalty Officer Aresen

dbcooper

Post by dbcooper »

Slip inside a sleeping bag.