Today Adam Kokesh Filed Papers Seeking the Libertarian Presidential Nomination. Then He Was Arrested on Drug Charges.

Discuss H&R posts and other Reason articles here.
Warren

Today Adam Kokesh Filed Papers Seeking the Libertarian Presidential Nomination. Then He Was Arrested on Drug Charges.

Post by Warren » 17 Jan 2018, 11:00

We do find it suspicious that Adam was pulled over twice within an hour of formally announcing his candidacy for President. Particularly, since he just came off of a 4 month, cross-country tour in the same vehicle without being pulled over once the entire time."
Having been involved in LP campaigns, I can attest that the major parties are absolutely shameless in abusing the law to squash LP campaigns, even when they are unlikely to pull more than 2% of the vote. Usually it involves keeping them off the ballot.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Aresen

Re: Today Adam Kokesh Filed Papers Seeking the Libertarian Presidential Nomination. Then He Was Arrested on Drug Charges

Post by Aresen » 17 Jan 2018, 20:24

There you go. Questioning the integrity of Our Dear Leaders. (Or is it Great Leaders? I keep forgetting.)

Real people Who Understand the True Situation know that Our Dear Leaders are TOP MEN (and Hillary, but I repeat myself), who only have Our Best Interests at Heart and would Never Violate Their Sacred Trust.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer