McCain & the Trump-Russia Dossier

Discuss H&R posts and other Reason articles here.
nicole

McCain & the Trump-Russia Dossier

Post by nicole » 17 Jul 2017, 11:13

So awkward how ENB keeps making Eli Lake look bad even after he's been on the 5th Col pod twice hahaha

Especially considering he even made jokes about smoking weed last week, which is what his followers tried to get her fired for saying he did
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Privilege is having large phones fit into the garments that society expects you to wear." -Dangerman

JasonL

Re: McCain & the Trump-Russia Dossier

Post by JasonL » 17 Jul 2017, 11:21

Is there history there? I don't really get the Lake connection. Is ENB connected to 5th column somehow?

nicole

Post by nicole » 17 Jul 2017, 11:27

Only in the sense that Matt Welch is on it.

There was twitter beef a little while back between ENB and Lake.
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Privilege is having large phones fit into the garments that society expects you to wear." -Dangerman

Kolohe

Post by Kolohe » 17 Jul 2017, 15:49

JasonL wrote:Is there history there? I don't really get the Lake connection. Is ENB connected to 5th column somehow?
When Sandy, Rachel and I were at a reason event years ago (2011?) Eli Lake was there. It seemed at the time that he had a social relationship with some of the reason staff that was more than just 'dc media people find themselves in the same rooms often enough'.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

when you wake up as the queen of the n=1 kingdom and mount your steed non sequiturius, do you look out upon all you survey and think “damn, it feels good to be a green idea sleeping furiously?" - dhex