All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Syndrome

Discuss H&R posts and other Reason articles here.
Taktix®

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Taktix® » 07 Jun 2017, 21:34

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
"who will quietly mumble for the introverts?" - dhex

"If it's a legitimate dictatorship the body politic has ways of shutting the whole thing down." - thoreau

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 07 Jun 2017, 21:39

Taktix® wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Seconded
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

thoreau

Post by thoreau » 07 Jun 2017, 21:54

Aresen wrote:

Seconded
We should all start calling the White House and telling him that we want him to fire Sessions.

Maybe disguise our phone number so that caller ID says it's coming from the Russian Embassy.
"The first rule of Grylliade club is 'Why are we talking about Grylliade club?'"
--Jake

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 07 Jun 2017, 22:25

thoreau wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Seconded
We should all start calling the White House and telling him that we want him to fire Sessions.

Maybe disguise our phone number so that caller ID says it's coming from the Russian Embassy.
I think with DJT, you have to play 'opposites': You need Hillary to phone him and congratulate him on the great job Sessions is doing.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 07 Jun 2017, 22:38

Aresen wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Seconded

I think with DJT, you have to play 'opposites': You need Hillary to phone him and congratulate him on the great job Sessions is doing.
Agreed. Twitters (or whatever the hell they're called) suggesting that only a coward would be pushed around by his staff that way and not take the manly course of firing Sessions immediately is the way to go.

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer » 08 Jun 2017, 02:05

Aresen wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Aresen wrote:

Seconded

But you don't stroke his ego. You get Hillary to tell him he'd be dumb to fire Sessions, doesn't he know how that would undermine American democracy, and you can't throw out the Attorney General just because Sessions is talking about standing up to the president.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"Repeated headdesk is dangerous yo." - JasonL

Warren

Post by Warren » 08 Jun 2017, 12:07

If sessions goes, I propose a national Two Minutes of Dancing.
Women with strollers are legitimately the worst people, and should, like motorcyclists, not be considered people for liability and criminal purposes. - lunchstealer

Sandy
Location: In the hearts of little children, clogging their arteries.

Post by Sandy » 08 Jun 2017, 12:20

My Twitter feed is almost perfectly divided between "People going on about Comey's hearings in real time" and "people who don't live in DC."
Hindu is the cricket of religions. You can observe it for years, you can have enthusiasts try to explain it to you, and it's still baffling. - Warren

Ellie

Post by Ellie » 08 Jun 2017, 12:37

Sandy wrote:My Twitter feed is almost perfectly divided between "People going on about Comey's hearings in real time" and "people who don't live in DC."
My boss is listening to it at full volume. She's not even an American citizen! Uggghhhhwhyyyyyyy
I should have listened to Warren. He was right again as usual.