All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Syndrome

Discuss H&R posts and other Reason articles here.
User avatar
Taktix®
Posts: 7690
Joined: 07 May 2010, 05:29
Location: The Caribbean

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Taktix® » 07 Jun 2017, 21:34

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
"Guilty as charged. Go ahead and ban me from the mall." - Ellie

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 13192
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Aresen » 07 Jun 2017, 21:39

Taktix® wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Seconded
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
thoreau
Posts: 24566
Joined: 06 May 2010, 12:56
Location: Back to the lab again

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by thoreau » 07 Jun 2017, 21:54

Aresen wrote:
Taktix® wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Seconded
We should all start calling the White House and telling him that we want him to fire Sessions.

Maybe disguise our phone number so that caller ID says it's coming from the Russian Embassy.
"The first rule of Grylliade club is 'Why are we talking about Grylliade club?'"
--Jake

User avatar
Aresen
Posts: 13192
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 20:18
Location: Great White Pacific Northwest

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Aresen » 07 Jun 2017, 22:25

thoreau wrote:
Aresen wrote:
Taktix® wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Seconded
We should all start calling the White House and telling him that we want him to fire Sessions.

Maybe disguise our phone number so that caller ID says it's coming from the Russian Embassy.
I think with DJT, you have to play 'opposites': You need Hillary to phone him and congratulate him on the great job Sessions is doing.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Most people don't realize Stephen King downplayed the horror that is Maine. - Jennifer

User avatar
D.A. Ridgely
Posts: 17493
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:09
Location: The Other Side

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 07 Jun 2017, 22:38

Aresen wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Aresen wrote:
Taktix® wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Seconded
We should all start calling the White House and telling him that we want him to fire Sessions.

Maybe disguise our phone number so that caller ID says it's coming from the Russian Embassy.
I think with DJT, you have to play 'opposites': You need Hillary to phone him and congratulate him on the great job Sessions is doing.
Agreed. Twitters (or whatever the hell they're called) suggesting that only a coward would be pushed around by his staff that way and not take the manly course of firing Sessions immediately is the way to go.

User avatar
lunchstealer
Posts: 14673
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:25
Location: The Local Fluff in the Local Bubble

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by lunchstealer » 08 Jun 2017, 02:05

Aresen wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Aresen wrote:
Taktix® wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-report

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Seconded
We should all start calling the White House and telling him that we want him to fire Sessions.

Maybe disguise our phone number so that caller ID says it's coming from the Russian Embassy.
I think with DJT, you have to play 'opposites': You need Hillary to phone him and congratulate him on the great job Sessions is doing.
But you don't stroke his ego. You get Hillary to tell him he'd be dumb to fire Sessions, doesn't he know how that would undermine American democracy, and you can't throw out the Attorney General just because Sessions is talking about standing up to the president.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"Repeated headdesk is dangerous yo." - JasonL

User avatar
Warren
Posts: 22015
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:03
Location: Goat Rope MO
Contact:

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Warren » 08 Jun 2017, 12:07

If sessions goes, I propose a national Two Minutes of Dancing.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

User avatar
Sandy
Posts: 9515
Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 18:03
Location: In the hearts of little children, clogging their arteries.

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Sandy » 08 Jun 2017, 12:20

My Twitter feed is almost perfectly divided between "People going on about Comey's hearings in real time" and "people who don't live in DC."
Hindu is the cricket of religions. You can observe it for years, you can have enthusiasts try to explain it to you, and it's still baffling. - Warren

User avatar
Ellie
Posts: 9929
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 18:34

Re: All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Synd

Post by Ellie » 08 Jun 2017, 12:37

Sandy wrote:My Twitter feed is almost perfectly divided between "People going on about Comey's hearings in real time" and "people who don't live in DC."
My boss is listening to it at full volume. She's not even an American citizen! Uggghhhhwhyyyyyyy
I should have listened to Warren. He was right again as usual.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest