Search found 6036 matches

by Ellie
Yesterday, 17:33
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: OFFS: The Forsakening
Replies: 6466
Views: 189883

Re: OFFS: The Forsakening

I saw that. All I noticed, until somebody else pointed it out, was that 15 was in two categories simultaneously. I am not a Geography Type of Person.
by Ellie
Yesterday, 16:41
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Orange is the new President
Replies: 5457
Views: 122194

Re: Orange is the new President

thoreau wrote:
Yesterday, 16:28
I mean, it may look bad, but that just proves that it isn't what it seems because he's too smart to do anything this bad.
Missing a reference to "skin in the game"; 6/10 for familiar thoreau snark


;)
by Ellie
Yesterday, 14:34
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Familiar spirits
Replies: 67
Views: 2298

Re: Familiar spirits

I'm so glad your cat is going to be okay! It is really hard to know sometimes if you should take them in. Here at House Watkins, Temp Cat has not been seen since 5am. (Technically no one saw him then either, but the food was eaten out of his timed food dispenser.) I think he realized my children are...
by Ellie
Yesterday, 12:54
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: How's the weather? v. 1.1
Replies: 3276
Views: 125556

Re: How's the weather? v. 1.1

Tomorrow's looking decent but the last few days have been hot. I tried to clean up some tarps and crap off our back patio since I know my neighbors are a bit annoyed at the "city dump" aesthetic we have going out there, but then we ended up making an impromptu Slip 'n' Slide out of the tarps instead...
by Ellie
Yesterday, 12:52
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Does Elon's Musk stink?
Replies: 277
Views: 11957

Re: Does Elon's Musk stink?

I had not seen that. That dude is weird.

Also, as I pointed out on Facebook, his name anagrams to Sulk Omen, which has to mean something :P
by Ellie
Yesterday, 12:49
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Orange is the new President
Replies: 5457
Views: 122194

Re: Orange is the new President

Trump's immigration policies and views are the most egregious thing about him, but coming up close second is his fucking random capitalization. Rigged Witch Hunt is not a band name, ffs.
by Ellie
Yesterday, 12:47
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Open wide for some soccer!
Replies: 320
Views: 12080

Re: Open wide for some soccer!

It looks like "taint piss" (hello, I am super mature)
by Ellie
15 Jul 2018, 20:15
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Familiar spirits
Replies: 67
Views: 2298

Re: Familiar spirits

It only took me three hours to tell Temp Cat "I love you." :lol:

But then Baby Supply spilled his food and water all over the floor and I remembered why we can't have nice pets.
by Ellie
15 Jul 2018, 17:01
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Familiar spirits
Replies: 67
Views: 2298

Re: Familiar spirits

Warren wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:10
Ellie wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:05
I am thrilled because we're giving the cat back when it's done.
You say that...
Temp Cat arrived today and I gotta admit, he is REALLY sweet and cute. I have missed cat skritches. Uh-oh ...

But I haven't had to deal with his litter box yet so that colors the picture somewhat :lol:
by Ellie
13 Jul 2018, 21:09
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Orange is the new President
Replies: 5457
Views: 122194

Re: Orange is the new President

Psst, share the good vodka with the rest of us.
by Ellie
13 Jul 2018, 17:31
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Orange is the new President
Replies: 5457
Views: 122194

Re: Orange is the new President

thoreau wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 17:06
Maybe he's so brazen because he knows that his fans won't care one bit and his putative detractors will explain that it couldn't possibly mean what you think it means because nobody would be that dumb.
I know you think his detractors are wrong in this case, but you don't have to call them putas.
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 22:40
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: The son of "What the hell are YOU staring at?"
Replies: 7717
Views: 248205

Re: The son of "What the hell are YOU staring at?"

Anyway, what more exciting way for an action movie to start than to show a guy waking up and blearily wandering around a college campus for a full minute?

And exposition should always be delivered at full volume hollering over helicopter noise.
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 22:35
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: The son of "What the hell are YOU staring at?"
Replies: 7717
Views: 248205

Re: The son of "What the hell are YOU staring at?"

What odds do you give it that it's still better than Amazon's upcoming "Jim Halpert IS Jack Ryan!" series?
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 14:38
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Worthwhile intertubez finds
Replies: 11818
Views: 664001

Re: Worthwhile intertubez finds

Whoa! That sounds fascinating and bonkers.
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 14:35
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Home $weet Home
Replies: 1543
Views: 61557

Re: Home $weet Home

tr0g is my currrent favorite Grylliader just FYI

(I'm just kidding, I love you all)

(but I love tr0g the most today)
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 14:19
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Home $weet Home
Replies: 1543
Views: 61557

Re: Home $weet Home

YAY! Now please please shave ALL the details of the home designing / building process as they unfold. I've always wanted a backseat to that. Or a front-row seat? Whatever. You know what I mean. I'll bring popcorn.
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 12:47
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Familiar spirits
Replies: 67
Views: 2298

Re: Familiar spirits

National Sneak A Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night, of course! How could I forget?
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 12:22
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: I may want to see that?
Replies: 1596
Views: 82005

Re: I may want to see that?

https://splifffilmfest.com - "A film festival made by the stoned for the stoned." I really really really REALLY like his HUMP! film festival so this would probably be pretty interesting. It's not coming to the Twin Cities though, sniff sniff
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 12:18
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Familiar spirits
Replies: 67
Views: 2298

Re: Familiar spirits

Warren wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:10
Ellie wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:05
I am thrilled because we're giving the cat back when it's done.
You say that...
Ha! Well, we'll see. I'll give you another year of "Warren was right" sig space if I end up getting a permanent cat in 2018. :)
by Ellie
12 Jul 2018, 12:05
Forum: The Joys of Life
Topic: Familiar spirits
Replies: 67
Views: 2298

Re: Familiar spirits

A guy from the local geek group needs a place for his cat to stay for two months (he's between apartments that allow pets). We are going to take him in. The cat, that is, not the geek guy. David is thrilled because we're getting a cat and I am thrilled because we're giving the cat back when it's don...
by Ellie
11 Jul 2018, 20:30
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Towing the Lion
Replies: 1849
Views: 102211

Re: Towing the Lion

Fax spam is the saddest spam of all. We probably get 2-3 spam faxes per day.
by Ellie
11 Jul 2018, 13:27
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Random Observations C.A (306 pages is enough)
Replies: 477
Views: 14763

Re: Random Observations C.A (306 pages is enough)

I have never heard of a Funny Bone until your post!
by Ellie
11 Jul 2018, 13:02
Forum: General Chatter
Topic: Towing the Lion
Replies: 1849
Views: 102211

Re: Towing the Lion

From a spam fax we got at church today from "John Sad Doe": "Hello Pastor, I needed to talk to you, but I was concerned how you might feel, so I decided to send this letter unanimously."